WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anti-Kitana Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
We have all gotten sick of her abusing power, closing fun threads, and among other things, BANNING members for opposing views. Threatening to "cage" people on a forum like WTF where people can speak freely should NOT be tolerated.

If you want in, just PM me. I will take a screenshot of your PM, which will count as you signing the petition. I don't want things getting too crazy here, so lets try to be civilized and do this via PM.

After I feel that we have enough "signatures," Jason and BRiT will be e-mailed the results.

Every time we get a new signature, the current number will be posted in this thread.

Any flames from Kitana or Jesse WILL be ignored, as they are redundant. Actions speak louder than words, and Kitana has already done plenty of deplorable actions towards our community.

Remember, the future of your favorite forum depends on it!

***PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE THE TOPIC OF YOUR PM "KITANA PETITION"

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why exactly do you care this much about Kitana that you would want to start a petition about getting rid of her? If you hate her that much, just don't listen to her.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Did you read the petition?

It's about her actions, not what she says. Sure, she can't speak coherently, but she needs to be deprived of her mod status. She takes advantage of it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Current amount of signatures: 2

It's totally anonymous, don't worry!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I read it, I was just wondering though why you wanted things to actually be civilized around here. The whole purpose to not be civilized for all the stupid problems that we face today. The pupose is to fuck with people. I think that is what Kit is doing, I could be wrong, but I'm sure that if she was abusing her mod rights, Jason would know.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I feel that if it turns into a whole flaming contest, the petition will be ruined.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Then why would you make the petition in Bait & Tackle?

Fugly

Tenderony
here we go again. Jesus this is old. Give it a fucking rest. I havn't seen her do a damn thing in weeks.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
All this petition really tells me is that you let people actually annoy you over the internet. That is not good.

Looks like jealousy may be the reason for this pettition . He can't be a mod so why can she ?

To be fair about it , I really have not posted here very long , but when I hear a quack , I am pretty sure there is a fuckin duck around . ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Give me examples of me abusing my powers? I banned one person for 15 minutes who probally shouldn't of been. That was about it.

Threads that you claim are fun, are threads that either A) are spam. B) go against the rules. C) last thread I closed have been my own or my husband.

Howver I feel extremly abused by you guys the posters. I can not even make a birthday thread for my husband something we do all the time. YES plenty of those threads have been stuck to the top. You will do everything just to try to make me look like i am abusing my power.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I think she should use her "power trip" and close this thread. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
I think she should use her "power trip" and close this thread. :p
Do you follow her everwhere she goes CL?

_Kitana_ said:
Give me examples of me abusing my powers? I banned one person for 15 minutes who probally shouldn't of been. That was about it.

Threads that you claim are fun, are threads that either A) are spam. B) go against the rules. C) last thread I closed have been my own or my husband.

Howver I feel extremly abused by you guys the posters. I can not even make a birthday thread for my husband something we do all the time. YES plenty of those threads have been stuck to the top. You will do everything just to try to make me look like i am abusing my power.
Kitana....Just look at this as a test . How you handle these bumps in the road usually determine for others , your ability and deserving position as a mod .

Fuck it up and well................................

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I been a mod on this site longer then any other regular poster. I was the first chick. I think these jerks get pissed cause i do use my powers.
HEAVEN FORBID.

Grow up.

Like i have stated number of times, you can't handle your thread being lock PM and let me know about the emotional value of it or why you think it should stay open.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Smoke said:
Do you follow her everwhere she goes CL?
I don't follow anyone anywhere.

I find it really stupid that everyone is so down on her. Big fucking deal, she put up a sticky about her man's B-day. Big deal she can't spell too great. Big deal she closed threads that YOU guys feel shouldn't have been closed. She knows the rules and she has to make sure that other people follow them.

My thread was closed, but am I pissed? NO. When threads are closed for what ever reason it is there call and I respect that.

So, just because I started posting more lately, and they just happen to be threads that Kit has posted in or started, then I'm a follower? Fuck that. I had a score to settle with the other threads that I posted in. If you would have noticed, I stayed out of it for awhile.

I think that you kit haters need to grow up.

*edit* I think I see now where you might get that impression. Her post in this thread was not there when I was responding.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jstager said:
Number of signatures: 3
go ahead and do this Jstager. 3 out of how many people on wtf.com

its not going to matter

Status
Not open for further replies.