WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anti-WAR mother FUCKERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Alright you shitfaces, anti-war/anti-american dick sucking mother fuckers...

THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU! I hate you ALL! WHY? CAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID! YOU HAVE NO COURAGE, YOU WANT TO FIGHT FOR NOTHING... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF SACRFICE.... YOU ARE A YELLOW BELLY COWARD AND IF FUCKING PATTON WAS ALIVE HE WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE TO THE WORLD AND SHOULD MOVE TO FRANCE.

YOU TRY TO SPEAK FOR OUR TROOPS, YET YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO NONE. AND THE ONES YOU DO TALK TO OUR THE FEW WHINERS THAT MADE IT THROUG BASIC OR THE FUCKING RESVERST WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR.

WELL GET THIS, TAKE A BIG FRENCH COCK... SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS... YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT MY COUNTRY OR ITS TROOPS. A MATTER OF FACT MY TROOPS SHOULD NOT GRACE YOUR LIPS... NORE SHOULD THE WORD AMERICA, AMERICANS OR ANYTHING ELSE DEALING WITH THE WAR IN IRAQ. HALF OF YOU HAVE PROVED TO ME ONE THING, YOU KNOW JACK SHIT.....

FUCK I AM WASTED OUT OF MY MIND AND I KNOW MORE THEN YOU, CAN TELL YOU MORE AND FUCKING WANT TO SLAUGHTER YOU LIL SHEEP BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BREED.

BUT WAIT, WHAT THE FIRST THING TO CROSS YOUR LIPS, PROPERGANDA... FUCK THAT. THIS IS FROM MY AMERICAN FUCKING HEART. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE COME TO KNOW, REALIZE AND UNDERSTAND AND CAUSE YOUR FUCKING TO STUPID TO KNOW ANYTHING, DOES NOT MAKE IT PROGERGANDA... LOOK THE WORD UP SO YOU CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND IT.

WE HAVE MARINES, SOLDIERS AND SALIORS AND WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE, WHO HAVE BEEN TO BOTH IRAQ AND AFGHANSTAN AND WOULD GLADY AND WILLING GO BACK AND SERVER IT. WHY? TO YOU, ITS MILITARY PHYSCOLOGY. THEY TRICK THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT.. FUCK YOU... YOU STUPID DUMBASS, ITS CAUSE THEY GET A FIRST HAND LOOK AT IT.

THEY SEE AND UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT WAR THEN YOU COULD HOPE TO KNOW IN A LIFETIME... THEN AGAIN YOU DON'T LEARN ABOUT WAR FROM COWARDING UNDER YOU SHEET.

HERE AN IDEA... GO CRAWL BACK UP INSIDE YOUR MOTHER CUNT AND STAY THERE FOR 9 MONTHS UNTILL A) YOU DIE! OR B) YOU FUCKING GROW SOME DAMN BRAINS AND REALIZE WHAT WE ARE DOING.

SO HERE A BIG "FUCK YOU"

sorry for caps... but if you don't scream at these dumbass they won't hear ya.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
Yes, nice intelligent post, Kitana. Thanks for that.
a bottle of jack,captain,lord and a few others

about 10 mike hard lemonade... one drunken angel

one very well written post

lol

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Well you are probably pro-Iraqi war since your boyfriend is there, but I am not opposed to the war at all myself. But it IS understandable for people thatare against it, but what really gets me is that everyone thinks it's Bush's fault and are blaming him for the war. I likie Bush myself, everyone is being mean to him for the stupidest reasons. So, Kitana, sice you are obviousely for the war, what do you think of Bush?

Hooray.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Give u Cancer said:
Well you are probably pro-Iraqi war since your boyfriend is there, but I am not opposed to the war at all myself. But it IS understandable for people thatare against it, but what really gets me is that everyone thinks it's Bush's fault and are blaming him for the war. I likie Bush myself, everyone is being mean to him for the stupidest reasons. So, Kitana, sice you are obviousely for the war, what do you think of Bush?

Hooray.

Husband, supported the war long before he was over there. Bush... He not the best man for the job, but he is doing his best. We can not ask for anymore or anyless... he got balls and with blair by his side... he got alittle more brains too....

HooAH!

:nod:

someone i can agree with. i'll be in the air force in just about 13 months, and while i'm not expecting to go to iraq (or elsewhere), it's certainly a possibility. I also have faith that our country is not run by monkeys with their fingers on buttons, as many media figures and individuals would have us believe. it's a democracy, we elected them, it's impossible for these people to have gotten to where they are without some brains for the job

i also hate the focus on WMD, and i didn't like that being touted as a primary reason for going in from the start Iraq was destabilizing the region, creating a risk to the US, and we took an opportunity to make things better *in the long run*

people who whine too much are far too concerned with the short term. good things take time to happen and often it's a rocky road to get there. the iraqis might not be having a ball while we're over there, but news flash, neither are the people over there trying to help them

if i get sent to iraq i'll do my duty proudly

please let's not turn this into a huge war/no war debate, i don't feel like arguing

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
They Don't Let Pirates in the Air Force silly!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
:nod:

someone i can agree with. i'll be in the air force in just about 13 months, and while i'm not expecting to go to iraq (or elsewhere), it's certainly a possibility. I also have faith that our country is not run by monkeys with their fingers on buttons, as many media figures and individuals would have us believe. it's a democracy, we elected them, it's impossible for these people to have gotten to where they are without some brains for the job

i also hate the focus on WMD, and i didn't like that being touted as a primary reason for going in from the start Iraq was destabilizing the region, creating a risk to the US, and we took an opportunity to make things better *in the long run*

people who whine too much are far too concerned with the short term. good things take time to happen and often it's a rocky road to get there. the iraqis might not be having a ball while we're over there, but news flash, neither are the people over there trying to help them

if i get sent to iraq i'll do my duty proudly

please let's not turn this into a huge war/no war debate, i don't feel like arguing
Sorry there.... ^

I was alittle drunk and it took me 30 mins to type it out to where it made sense, also... umm... do to tech probs, its done in caps... lol

oh i wasn't talking to you, i meant i didn't want people responding to my post "refuting" it point by point, forcing me to rebut... because i don't feel like that

i kinda figured out the drunkenness ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
oh i wasn't talking to you,
Oh well I am glad you weren't talking to me...not trying to piss anyone off... well kind of but you know what I mean

i meant i didn't want people responding to my post "refuting" it point by point,
He means like this for all of you people who need an example...

forcing me to rebut... because i don't feel like that

rebut.... Kind of gets old after a while.

i kinda figured out the drunkenness ;)
i don't think i hid it well

Noah

I own pain.
You right-wing fruitcake..

I am entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that Bush is a fuckin' moron, and we are losing lives in Iraq for no goddamn reason. As we do this, the Taliban is gaining power back in Afghanistan, and bin Laden and his Al Quida are still causing mass murder. We can't pull out of Iraq now, because we have destroyed that country. But the war was a bunch of BUSH LIES!

Motha-fuckaz.... (-Tupac) :D

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
We can not ask for anymore or anyless... he got balls and with blair by his side... he got alittle more brains too....
There’s irrational thought, and there’s also just plain ineptitude. I'm fucking tired of slack jaw yokel right wing republicans rooting for Bush. Although, he has impressed me within his time as the president. Being as he hasn't started another World War (Nuclear?) and he's pulled out of basically every environmental help treaty, plus any world peace treaty that has come along. International peace sure has become a real kick in the balls. (Enough sarcasm)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
rhythmic5 said:
There’s irrational thought, and there’s also just plain ineptitude. I'm fucking tired of slack jaw yokel right wing republicans rooting for Bush. Although, he has impressed me within his time as the president. Being as he hasn't started another World War (Nuclear?) and he's pulled out of basically every environmental help treaty, plus any world peace treaty that has come along. International peace sure has become a real kick in the balls. (Enough sarcasm)
First off...not a fucking republican... second of all... I don't see a fucking World War... dumbass and we aren't launching nukes at all.

Anyways I am sick of you dipshits blaming the presdent everytime something go wrong. OMG...there is no more sprinkled doughnuts... damn BUSH!

i'll be the "right-wing fruitcake" if you want

and noah, no one said you weren't entitled to your opinion. i only ask the same for myself.

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
_Kitana_ said:
Anyways I am sick of you dipshits blaming the presdent everytime something go wrong. OMG...there is no more sprinkled doughnuts... damn BUSH!
He and his party do run the country you know. Who else should you blame, everyone needs to blame an individual. And since there are no individuals capable of all that blame, it goes to the one who is. Your leader.
_Kitana_ said:
HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT MY COUNTRY OR ITS TROOPS.
Oh god, was it not americans that created the Universal bill of rights and i belive the thing that came at the top, was freedom of speech, so unless people other than Americans count un the UNIVERSAL bill of rights then you are wrong you stupid bitch, being human entitles us to have that right. And don't go into, this sort of stuff. "If you think Iraq war was bad, then you aren't human, therefore not entitled to freedom of speech". That's just stupid, people are entitled to have, and voice opinions.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Solanaceae said:
He and his party do run the country you know. Who else should you blame, everyone needs to blame an individual. And since there are no individuals capable of all that blame, it goes to the one who is. Your leader.
Ever do you understand how bills and laws are made in America.... Grr... take your 134 I.Q. And look it up

Oh god, was it not americans that created the Universal bill of rights and i belive the thing that came at the top, was freedom of speech, so unless people other than Americans count un the UNIVERSAL bill of rights then you are wrong you stupid bitch, being human entitles us to have that right. And don't go into, this sort of stuff. "If you think Iraq war was bad, then you aren't human, therefore not entitled to freedom of speech". That's just stupid, people are entitled to have, and voice opinions.
Yeah you can voice your opinion all you want. I can't really stop you, but it doesn't give you the right to talk ill about my country or it's troops... like i said, it always seems like the people who give up the least are the ones bahhhhaaaaaing all over....

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
First off...not a fucking republican... second of all... I don't see a fucking World War... dumbass and we aren't launching nukes at all.
Yeah, what amazes me is that he HAS NOT started another war. Although another four years in office should give Bush a chance to start one, if he gets re-elected..

When I said "republicans", I was referring to the majority of them, not just the members participating in this thread.

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Bush r0x0r!!!111one

my dad thinks he is the best president since lincoln...... kinda crazy, but really, everyone is blaming bush for e verything. its like us jews. poor guy....... its probably the media, you guys are so shallow. ice cream is good.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
rhythmic5 said:
Yeah, what amazes me is that he HAS NOT started another war. Although another four years in office should give Bush a chance to start one, if he gets re-elected..

When I said "republicans", I was referring to the majority of them, not just the members participating in this thread.
Welp, the lip is quivering, another rookie meltdown is coming. He's explaining his post to us now...

Status
Not open for further replies.