WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Any fellow WICKED lovers out there?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I have a small problem. I made a quiz to see which wicked character a person would be, but I don't know how or where to plug it. It is SSOOO awesome and I just want some real fans to check it out and maybe give me some feedback. Rating is always appreciated, whatever the number, and I'd like to thank you so very much if you do take my quiz. Also, if taking quizes is not your style, PLEASE feel free to just talk wicked here. I am so in love with Elphie, but not quite in a lesbian way. Well, I have to go try to get others to try out my wonderful quiz. :eek: Thanks all!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Put it in your signature, you don't post that stuff here. Read the fucking rules.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I did, and it says links to quizes are allowed if they would be cool to a particular group. Anyone looking here ought to have some interest in wicked, so I put it here. There's nothing wrong with it according to what I've read.