WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Any Help

crazyking158

Dont Tease The Monkey
You all seem like good writiter, and know what your doing. Im usually ok, but need help on something...anyone have any good idead on how to get around, or deal with writiers block? I just cant seem to get my shit flowing anymore :thumbsdn:

Pachyderm

I really did.
crazyking158 said:
You all seem like good writiter, and know what your doing. Im usually ok, but need help on something...anyone have any good idead on how to get around, or deal with writiers block? I just cant seem to get my shit flowing anymore :thumbsdn:
It really sucks that you can't get your shit flowing anymore....My advice for you is to read more books before you start writing more, and also go out with friends more often. More writing material will result from first hand experience.

you gotta speak from your heart... put your emotions on paper... blah blah blah...

ah fuck, what the hell do i know. just sit down and write shit.

crazyking158 said:
best advicve ive gotten so far, thanks
np... just write ideas down... whatever comes into your head, write it down... who knows what the hell you'll come up with....

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
I dealt with a serious bout of writer's block after i took a writing class and it was expected of me to write...
anyway, i got over it by sitting down and just doing a free writing every day or twice a day. Start writing about your day, the shitty shit that happened to you, how much this writer's block sucks, just anything and don't stop. Don't go back and look for errors or read what you just wrote- just write for as long as you can. WHen your hand gets tired or 10-30 minutes (or longer) is up then you can stop. doesn't matter what u write; ur not trying to impress anyone or sound like the new poe.
reading does help a lot too and it gives you new ideas...