WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Any ideas on what to do when bored..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm so bored right now, none of my friends are online, I can't watch tv 'cos its in spanish, I don't have any games to play, I haven't talked to my boyfriend for 4 days.
I'm tired. But I'm so bored I can't sleep?! :confused:
Any suggestions on what to do?.. I've run blank out of them!
Thanks.

Jung

???
Premium
Post threads about boredom. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, try reading the news sites or WikiPedia. You'll probably even learn something.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm sure that was sarcasum, Thanks for that... :)

Off i go to read the news!

heres an Idea Start killing people not any one you know but just some random people from off the street. Then take pictures of their faces and make up some missing posters, then put the number from a person you hate and then they will get random fucked up phone calls at hours of the night

ferengi

Yay fire!
Masturbate! Or sleep. You can never go wrong with either, and they both help the time pass :D

G's-up

Postaholic
Sounds like one of those sleeper type movies..."masturbate and then sleep".......LOL...... ;)

G's-up

Postaholic
YEAH.....dead pussy cant be a real turn on for guys.........of course you never know when your on the internet........lol.... :cool:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
wooooot...ok yall...everyone log off and go masturbate then go to sleep and we'll get back on and let everyone know how it went...lol

JK JK

G's-up said:
YEAH.....dead pussy cant be a real turn on for guys.........of course you never know when your on the internet........lol.... :cool:
the internet is a wonderful thing :)

haven't seen you around lately :confused:

G's-up

Postaholic
sinamon said:
wooooot...ok yall...everyone log off and go masturbate then go to sleep and we'll get back on and let everyone know how it went...lol

JK JK
I dont know if its a guy thing to masturbate and then sleep but as a female if I masturbate I am awake and waiting for round 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...you get the idea.......... :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
G's-up said:
I dont know if its a guy thing to masturbate and then sleep but as a female if I masturbate I am awake and waiting for round 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...you get the idea.......... :D
thats kind of what i thought. Yes after a guy cums it takes about 65% more engery for him so they find themselves tired.

Me, i probally hit it twice and then eating cheesecakes, or chocolate...

:)

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
the internet is a wonderful thing :)

haven't seen you around lately :confused:

I know I have been so busy lately with work and the stuff that the kids are doing......its weird not to be on but I get on every now and then and I miss you guys!!! :cool:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
G's-up said:
I know I have been so busy lately with work and the stuff that the kids are doing......its weird not to be on but I get on every now and then and I miss you guys!!! :cool:
Pfft.

I know the real story. I hadn't seen you online since you opened that XBox...

:)