WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Any Mel Brooks Fans?

Mel Brooks is a brilliant writer. He wrote a few of my favorite movies like Young Frankenstein, and Robinhood Man in Tites. He puts the word intelligence into comedy. What do you think about him?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I think Mel Brooks needs to get back to making movies. His flicks are awesome. During the 80's, most entertainment that was created sucked. Mel Brooks productions were an island chain of genius in an ocean of crap.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
"Robinhood Man in Tites" :thumbsup: Yeah, i like his films as well. It would be very nice to see something new from him.

He is brilliant. Did any of you see Blazing Saddles? My favorite movie of his was Young Frankenstein.
"Wherewolf"
"Wherewolf?"
"There wolf, there castle"

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I havent even heard blazing saddles mentioned yet....its still so hillarious and i've seen it at least 15 times.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Blazing Saddles was funny as fuck. Almost as funny as Space Balls. But I believe his best flick was History of the World. :thumbsup:

oh man, young frankenstein....

"you must be dr. frankenstein"
"fraahhnkensteeeen. and you must be igor"
"no no, it's eye-gor"
"i thought it was igor?"
"no, it's eye-gor..."

something like that. cracked me up when i was 10

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Young Frankenstien
Blazing Saddles
The Producers
Spaceballs
Men in Tights
History of the World Part 1(The inquisition. what a show..)

they were all awesome movies.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
The Producers. - Springtime for Hitler and Germany... -

So perfectly wrong.

But truly my fave is still Young Frankenstein. It was the first of his movies I saw and it's still the best

Dave666

Pot-Head
I didnt know who wrote Young Frankenstein but now that i know i'll have to checkout some of his other movies, but Young Frankenstien is a masterpiece.