WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Any Mets fans in here?

Noah

I own pain.
Anyone a New York Mets fan? If so, let's have a discussion here!

Die Hard! they're lookin better the last week or so. hopefully reyes and hidalgo will get hot. i have my doubts about matsui though. he's not nearly the player he was supposed to be, at least not yet.

Noah

I own pain.
You should visit the site in my sig

I was really concerned when I saw a thread asking about Mets fans with 5 replies. Then I realized that two replies were Yankees fans, and two others were from the same person. Nice to see that of all the people browsing the net, WTF.com was able to attract 2 of the 7 Mets fans in the US.

Go Mariners
(yea yea.. they suck :mfinger: )

badassmtbiker said:
I was really concerned when I saw a thread asking about Mets fans with 5 replies. Then I realized that two replies were Yankees fans, and two others were from the same person. Nice to see that of all the people browsing the net, WTF.com was able to attract 2 of the 7 Mets fans in the US.

Go Mariners
(yea yea.. they suck :mfinger: )

DUH, btw chaz is gay!