WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Any one here play video games?

Russ

Banned - What an Asshat!
If so which ones?what console?pc?

morelos

lexicon incognito
the only thing i ever play anymore is ahl.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I haven't played any games in 5 months, booyah!!!

sinew

Clitpickle
The only thing I really play is Starcraft with the broodwar expansion, its pretty awesome strategy game, I love it. If any of you wanna play me say so (I havent played in like 10 months though, cause of school, but schools over). We can play over battlenet. Oh yah, I heard Blizzard Entertainment is making Starcraft II in the near future (in a few years), anyone have any news on this?

Fourples

Tenderony
sinew said:
The only thing I really play is Starcraft with the broodwar expansion, its pretty awesome strategy game, I love it. If any of you wanna play me say so (I havent played in like 10 months though, cause of school, but schools over). We can play over battlenet. Oh yah, I heard Blizzard Entertainment is making Starcraft II in the near future (in a few years), anyone have any news on this?
*squeels with delight*

HOLY FUCK GIVE ME YOUR BNET SCREENAME (mine is starpez)

yeah, theres the one coming out this summer called starcraft ghost for counsles, but it ain't no fuckin rts.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
AaAaH Starcraft... that game is... wel.... AWSOME!! it is the 1st stratagy game i ever played and it is by far the best! i absoulty love it. god i hope they come out with starcraft2 that would OWN!! was ur favorite race.... mines zerg by far

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Fourples said:
*squeels with delight*

HOLY FUCK GIVE ME YOUR BNET SCREENAME (mine is starpez)

yeah, theres the one coming out this summer called starcraft ghost for counsles, but it ain't no fuckin rts.
Oh god, you're one of those people who obsess over counter-strike aren't you?

Fourples

Tenderony
...uh... WHAT?

Counter strike has NOTHING to do with battle net. I actually dislike counter strike. oh yeah and sinew seriusly i gotta play you.

tzedek

Original Member
i used to play brood war a lot but i got bored with it. i would still play for the 8 player mini map games tho they are awesome. also used to play CS but then i got a life. now all i play is Vice Cirty sometimes SNES roms like Super Mario World, Tetris, Donkey Kong Country. :)

Russ

Banned - What an Asshat!
Gamers...

I play mostly pc games, i had all of the newer consoles but they either broke or sold em. I think pc games are the best, but i dont have internet at home so i cant really take advantage of the multiplayer games yet but a few good games are.
Medal of honor-pc all versions
battlefield 1942-pc
phantasy star online - gamecube -xbox
also another free game to play on the net is www.pimpwar.com
kinda fun game....

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well im a lamer, so i play shitloads of games, i got a ps2 with about 20 games now and my trusty old snes, been playing killer instinct as of late, got a couple pc games, uhhhh, morrowind..1942...call of duty but i cant get the fucking multiplayer to work on it, got starcraft and the brood war, havent installed them on the new comp so i have no idea what its like to play that one over the net, probably a good time though

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bullshyt said:
d00D, Whatch what you say a bout counter-strike. I'll blow yer damn head off with my Des eagle. :)

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I don't play many PC games, but I'm trying to start. It's hard to enjoy playing some of these games w/o internet because the ai leaves me wanting. I've been playing a lot of X-box recently and I'm still trying to build my console collection. I want to own all of the systems I couldn't afford growing up. Thank god for E-bay. Now I own 4 NES, 2 SNES, 2 Sega Genisis, 2 Sega Master Systems, 3 Game Gears, 1 Sega Dreamcast, 1 Atari 2600, and 3 Game boys (1 original and 2 GBA). God I'm such a loser. :(

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, I game. I just got my XBox back too from a buddy who was, shall we say, tuning it up. I'd say I'm mostly an all around gamer but I play mostly console because my comp is an aging hand-me-down frankensteined machine, stitched together from the parts of other corpses (sucks to be poor). Game I'm deffly loving right now is Fight Night 2004 for the Box. I never get tired of beating the living shit out of people over and over.

morelos

lexicon incognito
ahl == action half-life. it's a pretty fun mod and it seems to attract mostly only responsible, fun gamers.

Bullshyt said:

I LOVE CS! my favorite game ever. I like to use the Autosniper, Krieg, or AK47, and my favorite map is de_dust2. I usually play on a server called Psylex. Its a 24/7 de_dust de_dust2 server, and my Screen Name is Ryknow, Sharpshooter, <.:Marine|Sharpshooter:.>, <.:Terrorist|Sharpshooter:.>, or any combo of those above. I usually go by Ryknow unless I dont want to be bugged by people i know, then i go undercover