WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

any other aquarists?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
No I don't care about your astrological sign...
are there any other members here that keep fish as pets... I am what you may call a fish geek...
I have :
1 10" Jaguar Cichlid
1 9" Green Terror
1 7" Oscar
2 Plecos 12" and 8"
1 Kennyi 4"
1 Misc. African Cichlid 3"
2 Pictus catfish 4"
1 Bluegill 5"
2 ottos 1"
5 Bumble bee Gobies 1.5"
and my favorite is my
8 inch Fahaka Puffer...

you all may be laughin and calling me a geek but if you came over to my house I would put money on you asking me to throw some more feeder fish in for my cichlids to eat... or a crayfish for the puffer...

Descent

Hella Constipated
I always thought fish were cool...I used to have some goldfish, then some painted glassfish. I proceeded to catch wild toads and keep them as pets after that.

I'm more of a furry rodent/cat kind of guy myself...

Pachyderm

I really did.
I used to have a salt water tank, but my dad took care of it cuz I really don't know anything about it. But we had a puffer, a tube worm, some coral, I had this blue and black fish with a little yellow, but it never came out. We used to have a 55 gallon tank, and then it switched to a 20 gallon.
I myself like turtles.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had a couple goldfish. But my son ate them, so I dont know why I am posting. I just wanted to be part of the convesation. :cool: