WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anybody else tired of the e-this e-that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly, it was rather amusing at first. Now this forum reminds me of 1996.

Andbody supporting?

Jung

???
Premium
Jason needs to include a "turn your computer off and cry" button on the forum for some of you...

I'm not crying about shit. I just don't find the e- thing funny nor witty nor remotely amusing. That's all I really felt like saying as it's been slowly penting up on me.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Hobo....what the fuck are you e-talking about?

This shit makes no sense. It's a ranting site, and then when you try to rant, they give you exactly what you hate out of spite. The entire forum is a contradiction, whoever said it was right when they said that you can't win here.

Jung

???
Premium
Magic Hobo said:
This shit makes no sense. It's a ranting site, and then when you try to rant, they give you exactly what you hate out of spite. The entire forum is a contradiction, whoever said it was right when they said that you can't win here.
This is just the internet, don't take it to heart. People will likely poke fun at you or be sarcastic just for starting these kinds of threads.

P.S.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Magic Hobo said:
I win all the e-time. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Magic Hobo said:
I just don't find the e- thing funny nor witty nor remotely amusing.
[font=&quot]Neither are your posts, but you don’t see us crying about it we just make fun of you. Seek out another brain cell; perhaps if you have two you can rub them together and I know it's pushing it get a “spark.”[/font]

Broken

Magic Hobo said:
Sadly the e-shit is more common. I will refrain from replying henceforth.
Well if anyone knows about being common it's the dullhobo.

Broken said:
Well if anyone knows about being common it's the dullhobo.
I'm a dipshit fuck target for replying but, I'm so glad you've noticed. All I've ever wanted is for someone to see my Empire of Blandness. Thank you so much.

Broken

Oh please it's all in good fun, don't pretend like you don't get it.

Whew, there's my (try)-yearly nice post. Glad that's out of the way.

Magic Hobo said:
Sadly the e-shit is more common. I will refrain from replying henceforth.
You're kidding, right? You start a thread about hating e- words, and then you use one yourself? *cough*

This thread gives me an e-rection. I better leave before I have an e-gasm. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Magic said:
Now this forum reminds me of 1996.
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! You have no right to insult the 90's, ESPECIALLY not the year 1996. 3D Accelerators for computers AND the Nintendo 64 came out that year, and without both, your gaming life would suck today.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Get the e-hell over it.

p.s. The 90's ruled (aside from it being the period of my childhood :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.