anybody ever die in a dream?

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
i had one last night, my 3rd in-dream death ive had.

once when i was like 10 i was chopped in the back with an axe by jason vorhees, then again in my late-teens i had the falling dream where you hit the ground and wake up. and then last night i was with somebody in a dark room and they grab me from behind and start stabbing me in my gut like 4-5 times before i woke up. i woke up from the first 2 dreams just fine, but when i woke up last night the skin on my stomach tingled and i was scared shitless and checked the whole house lol, was a freaking out pretty hard

anybody else die in a dream and felt it after waking up?

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
That was freddie. Next time he won't be playing.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I don't remember most of my dreams, but most of the ones I do remember involved sex with lots of hot women...and then I would fall asleep.

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
Skorch said:
I don't remember most of my dreams, but most of the ones I do remember involved sex with lots of hot women...and then I would fall asleep.

COOL!! i lost my virginity that way :woot:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Well...I have had numerous dreams like that...

You can check out my most unique one here .

It's the first post on the site...I had a weirder one, but I think it was deleted by accident...

magnolia

Postaholic
I have, I have!

I've been run over, I've fallen off of buildings more than once, and even though this isn't a dying dream, I was once rapped in a dream. Each time I felll I would jump off the bed a few inches and wake up righ as i hit the bed. (Which was also the same point that I would hit the ground.) I felt like I was run over by a mac truck. Same with the being run over dream. I felt like i was, well, run over. But the one where I was raped was horrible becuase I woke up all curled up crying and I felt like I had be violated. I had to look around to make sure I was actually a dream. Anyway, I don't know why I shared that one. I guess I'm hoping that if I say something about it, it'll never actually happen.