WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

anybody ever die in a dream?

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
i had one last night, my 3rd in-dream death ive had.

once when i was like 10 i was chopped in the back with an axe by jason vorhees, then again in my late-teens i had the falling dream where you hit the ground and wake up. and then last night i was with somebody in a dark room and they grab me from behind and start stabbing me in my gut like 4-5 times before i woke up. i woke up from the first 2 dreams just fine, but when i woke up last night the skin on my stomach tingled and i was scared shitless and checked the whole house lol, was a freaking out pretty hard

anybody else die in a dream and felt it after waking up?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That was freddie. Next time he won't be playing.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I don't remember most of my dreams, but most of the ones I do remember involved sex with lots of hot women...and then I would fall asleep.

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
Skorch said:
I don't remember most of my dreams, but most of the ones I do remember involved sex with lots of hot women...and then I would fall asleep.
COOL!! i lost my virginity that way :woot:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Well...I have had numerous dreams like that...

You can check out my most unique one here .

It's the first post on the site...I had a weirder one, but I think it was deleted by accident...

magnolia

Postaholic
I have, I have!

I've been run over, I've fallen off of buildings more than once, and even though this isn't a dying dream, I was once rapped in a dream. Each time I felll I would jump off the bed a few inches and wake up righ as i hit the bed. (Which was also the same point that I would hit the ground.) I felt like I was run over by a mac truck. Same with the being run over dream. I felt like i was, well, run over. But the one where I was raped was horrible becuase I woke up all curled up crying and I felt like I had be violated. I had to look around to make sure I was actually a dream. Anyway, I don't know why I shared that one. I guess I'm hoping that if I say something about it, it'll never actually happen.