WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anybody here ever drink Orange Vanilla Coke?

ib4

Error
Staff
Funny to see this here from you today. I went to my usual gas station this morning to gas up. I wanted one of them Kombucha drinks. I went in looking for one and they didn't have any. During that search though, I saw the Orange Vanilla Coke and thought to myself, "WTF...we got Orange Vanilla Coke but no Kombucha!???"

Anyway, I really enjoyed vanilla coke in my first year of high school just before I stopped drinking soda all together, but I can't imagine orange vanilla being tasty. In fact, I picture the experience being what Brit said.

• 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
I wanted one of them Kombucha drinks

@ib4 Make your own Kombucha. Buying kombucha is settling for less. it's as easy as sun tea - although it does take a couple of weeks to get the cycle started.

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I have always thought vanilla coke to be sickly and avoid it like the plague, I have never heard of such thing as orange vanilla coke, it sounds like they tried to make it worse than before which is quite an achievement. I prefer a regular coke with ice and a slice of lemon and/or lime