WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anybody know of any good........

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
twofivekidd9 said:
OMFG! Please read the thread before I lose brain cellls form your stupidity.
It's a road trip, my friend turned 18, our girlfriends don't know where we are planning on going. what are you supposed to do when you turn 18, buy a carton of ciggies? You fuckin moron.
There's something not right with this picture dude. You have MILF Hunter in your title, but you can't find women? You have a g/f, yet you don't know where to find women? You're going on a road trip, but you don't know where?
Lotsa holes in your boat there sport...

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
otepsoul said:
heres the thing you dont have to sneak in there not going to card you.unless you look under 18
Exactly. I am over six feet tall, have a full face of hair, my hands are very rough from working construction since I was 11. I think I look and sound older than 25.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
Exactly. I am over six feet tall, have a full face of hair, my hands are very rough from working construction since I was 11. I think I look and sound older than 25.
ok.... yeah... alot of construction sites allow 11 year olds to help...

Lawdawg428

Ranter
My uncle owned a construction company and I worked for him from age 10 picking up trash to age 23 when I was in charge of the drywall section. So if he worked for famile then I could see this as being true

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
GottaHurt said:
There's something not right with this picture dude. You have MILF Hunter in your title, but you can't find women? You have a g/f, yet you don't know where to find women? You're going on a road trip, but you don't know where?
Lotsa holes in your boat there sport...
First off, don't start bagging on me about shit you don't even know. If I wanted to, I could have sex with any girl I wanted where I am located. The whole fun in going on a road trip is going to places you have never been before. Which is why I asked for some ideas.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
Anything goes in Orangevale, California.
highly doubt it there dude...

smarter then your average cookie... and pss...so are half the people on this site...

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
_Kitana_ said:
highly doubt it there dude...

smarter then your average cookie... and pss...so are half the people on this site...
Well, if you have ever lived here, you would know exactly what I am talking about. And its not like it was some huge construction zone with skyscrapers and freeways and stuff. Just building houses, simple one story houses.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
twofivekidd9 said:
Well, if you have ever lived here, you would know exactly what I am talking about........just building houses, simpleton one story houses.
Simpleton houses for simpletons....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
twofivekidd9 said:
Where? We are taking a road trip. Just give us a place.
GottaHurts™ house of pain
mami, florida
awsome tacos there nice and pink
oh yeah and the food is good too

ron

Buster of Asses
twofivekidd9 said:
I was eleven and stopped when I started high school. What can I say. I wasn't a fuckin architect.
Oh yeah, my dipshit scanner is smoking now. You need to consider what you're posting before you actually post it, so as not to attract so much attention to yourself. Now, look. We're all pointing and laughing at you. Dipshit.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
First off, don't start bagging on me about shit you don't even know. If I wanted to, I could have sex with any girl I wanted where I am located. The whole fun in going on a road trip is going to places you have never been before. Which is why I asked for some ideas.
wow

Your the type of guy... that my bestfriend and I love to meet. Your the type of person who we just fuck with and leave sitting there wanting more... only to point and laugh.