WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone else sick of these ads?

ferengi

Yay fire!
"Hey, I went to this website and now I make over $20,000 a month!"

"My regular business went bankrupt, but I visited this website, now I'm making over $500,000 a year!"

"This isn't another one of those 'get rich' quick schemes, but guess what, I did!"

My response to all of that:
BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

Oh yeah, those people are SOOOOOOOO not actors that they paid to get on there and make up bullshit to lure in weak-minded people with the hopes of fabulous wealth. I'm sure that even if people really made that kind of money, they'd SOOOO waste their time making a commercial endorsing it (wouldnt you?!)!

Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Pyramid scheme, you've got to get business and income some how. Businesses do this with a thing called advertising. :thumbsup:

People that make those fuckin' banners honestly need to be banned from the internet.......soo annoying

ferengi

Yay fire!
Rebel89 said:
People that make those fuckin' banners honestly need to be banned from the internet.......soo annoying
I was actually talking about t.v. commercials, but same difference. They're all equally annoying.

ferengi74656 said:
I was actually talking about t.v. commercials, but same difference. They're all equally annoying.
ah, my bad i should of come to that conclusion on my own....ooo well its the weekend. and yes those damn ads are all the same....annoying + a waste of time. After reading or watching ne of them, i have no desire to go and buy thier product.....in fact im just put off by the stupidity.

Jung

???
Premium
Ok, I feel like a tard now. I read ""Hey, I went to this website..." and though you meant website ads. :( I guess that's what I get for skimming your post.

ferengi

Yay fire!
junglizm said:
Ok, I feel like a tard now. I read ""Hey, I went to this website..." and though you meant website ads. :( I guess that's what I get for skimming your post.
lol, don't worry about it jung. Happens to the best of us ;)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
it's even better that the 'pay my 50 bucks and you can play paintball for free for life!!!" scams. I'm trying to pool money to buy it to see what BS could be in it.