WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

anyone else undecided?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
about what the hell to go to college for, what to major in etc?

it SUCKS

ferengi

Yay fire!
I was at first, but after a while I finally decided to go for Equine studies, since I've always wanted to work with horses ever since I was a kid. Was considering a computer job since I'm good with computers, but I'd rather have a job I enjoy, even if it makes a little less money.

magnolia

Postaholic
Nope. I'm decided on the major/minor part. Speech Communications major, Psychology minor. Maybe I'll do public relations for business or become a speech therapist. I'd love to help all those little kids.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I'll tell you what.. I am torn between Advertising/Graphic Design and illustration.. we got a helluva program at CCAD..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
See, at least you guys have some idea.. I don't even have table scraps to work with.. Argh this sucks..

p99 said:
See, at least you guys have some idea.. I don't even have table scraps to work with.. Argh this sucks..
well, what are some things you're good at and/or enjoy doing?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Aerospace Engineering / math minor
two and a half years remaining....:/

Unforgiven said:
well, what are some things you're good at and/or enjoy doing?
masterbating...and uhm....masterbating...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
music and photography but i dont think id want to go to 4 years of college for either one..

Unforgiven said:
i wanna major in panhandling.

Why do we go to school...? To make money...ech...I despise money, but it does make the world go round.

If you do something you enjoy, then it makes it alot better. But, I still see the bums relaxing on the beach in Corpus, and sometimes I envy the simpler life they lead. I don't know about being a bum in a bigger city though. That gets harsh. I've seen some nasty shit go down in San Antonio.

As soon as I get the chance, I'm fucking out of this city. I'm gonna save some money from this piss-poor job, and start a little adventure, attempt the simple life. I'm sure it beats this angst bullshit, dreading the alarm every morning.

I dunno. It's how I feel right now. Ya never know, I'll probably end up in some community college. I do regret not finishing school.

Yep. It's 10 in the morning. Where's YOUR coffee?

HavokChylde said:
Why do we go to school...? To make money...ech...I despise money, but it does make the world go round.

If you do something you enjoy, then it makes it alot better. But, I still see the bums relaxing on the beach in Corpus, and sometimes I envy the simpler life they lead. I don't know about being a bum in a bigger city though. That gets harsh. I've seen some nasty shit go down in San Antonio.

As soon as I get the chance, I'm fucking out of this city. I'm gonna save some money from this piss-poor job, and start a little adventure, attempt the simple life. I'm sure it beats this angst bullshit, dreading the alarm every morning.

I dunno. It's how I feel right now. Ya never know, I'll probably end up in some community college. I do regret not finishing school.

Yep. It's 10 in the morning. Where's YOUR coffee?
i drinked it already. i finished school, but didn't geht my diploma, because i didn't geht enough fucking credits. so, the plan now, is to find work at whatever place hires a low life like me.

some advice, kids:

Stay in school and take a nap in the library. Remember to bring your pillow. Books are uncomfortable---Friend of mine

I have got it down to writing/graphic design. So I might major in english. Anything writing for a living is fine with me.

--See Ms. Heathco in guidance, she can help you out.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I am in senior year of HS and I have no fucking idea what I want to do with my life. It is starting to irritate me, and my asshole teachers\friends\parents\relatives keep putting pressure on me about it.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily. :p
Take an aptitude test if you want to do it the straight way. Or take some acid if you want to do it the illegal way. Either way you should come up with some kind of idea.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Unforgiven said:
i drinked it already.
Don't major in English :)

I'm 15, and I've got not clue. I think I want to do the following:

English

Astronomy

Physical Sciences

Physchology

Everything else

I'm also seriously considering Independent Studies... "The causes and results of War". That would be a fuckin TON of work... like, UNHEARD of amounts of book-hitting...