WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone ever heard of whiterock opium?

Shishio

The Red Pill
A buddy of mine was telling me about this "White Rock Opium" and how freakishly wonderful it was. We checked up on it on the site in my sig, which tells pretty much everything about every drug, and even they have no idea what it is. Anyone have any idea at all what the hell it is?

Shishio

The Red Pill
No, it isn't crack at all. It's a strange synthetic rock that "melts" but doesn't go away when you light it and can reuse it a few times...unlike anything I've ever seen.

Big E

burner of random shit
So what was the high like, like a I cant feel my feet or oh my God is there two midgets running at us

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
...and this topic is an issue, why?

Because you need to define a logical reason to spend all eternity in a clouded haze? Or, are we going to open a discussion as to why Humans find a sense of pleasure within the altered states of vertigo? These are the things that I need to know.

/sarcasm

Shishio

The Red Pill
gehtfuct said:
...and this topic is an issue, why?
Because this is the description of the Forum: The Issues News, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, sucky laws, etc. All current affairs talk here! Posts here appear on front page!

Notice the word drugs in the description?

The high was same as weed, only lasted a hell of a lot longer and was a hell of a lot funnier.

blind dead man

Banned - What an Asshat!
Shishio said:
No, it isn't crack at all. It's a strange synthetic rock that "melts" but doesn't go away when you light it and can reuse it a few times...unlike anything I've ever seen.
Hmm, it could possibly be crystal meth.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
It's sad when people feel that their life is so pointless that they choose to throw it away smoking shit when they don't even know what it is.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Shishio said:
Because this is the description of the Forum: The Issues News, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, sucky laws, etc. All current affairs talk here! Posts here appear on front page!

I know what the forum description is, dumbass. There was also a reason why I posted this...
I'm going to guess that you missed the moment. My point was, and still stands; how is it an issue? Maybe you can enlighten us with something more than your astounding lack of knowledge of the so-called topic at hand.

"Buh...what is it?" Or, "I dunno, it roXXors!" That's not an issue. More like Brain Droppings material. An issue would be what I wrote about it in my first post. I may be way off here, but by all means, smoke some more.

Shishio

The Red Pill
Seems like your post belongs in the Bait and Tackle forum, sir. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt I'm very far off. I posted it in the Issue section because it named drugs in general as an "issue" in itself. Someone get this guy a manpon.

Jung

???
Premium
Shishio said:

This isn't an issue, thanks.
Shishio said:
Seems like your post belongs in the Bait and Tackle forum, sir.
Seem like you shouldn't tell moderators where to post, sir.

As for your buddy, he probably got duped into buying incense. :lol:

Thisguy76

Fresh Meat
Stumbled on this 13 year old post, because this came up in conversation the other day.

At a music festival in Missouri around the time of this post; we were approached by someone with this “white rock opium”. It was clear and hard. Only white on it was from the opaque edges when it broke into smaller pieces. He told us it was synthetic, a mixture of morphine and fentanyl. He put it on top of a bowl of weed , hit it; the shit melted onto the bowl and they hit it 15 times or more. Normally a 3-4 hit bowl. It wasn’t waxy, and only melted under heat; take the heat away and it becomes hard again. Weird as fuck....

I wasn’t interested in it until now, i told a story to a large group of festival goers and everyone was dumbfounded. I had to see if i could prove it. And it’s almost nowhere on the web.

My best visual description: take a bunch of clear epoxy, pour it onto a baking sheet about 1/4” deep. Once it hardens, break it into pebble sized pieces. That’s what it looked like. That pic on erowid isn’t even close.

Wish i had taken a pic. Or bought some and had it tested.

Hope this helps anyone else that needs proof this exists!

Reactions: Crazizniac

Jung

???
Premium
Back in the day people would try to sell this incense as opium to rip people off. I'm guessing this is something similar.