WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone got a better Idea?! i fucked up

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
So there's this girl that i absolutely love. we both are going to summer school.
She knows i love her. She even told me that she kinda likes me back. But lately, i noticed that she's been kinda troubled. On the phone, at lunch, so i asked her if anything was wrong on myspace.com. she's all no, but...er.. well, i can't tell you, it might hurt ur feelings. so i'm all WTF?! since people always tend to lie to me, i start thinkin that maybe she was lying about kinda liking me back. NOW I ABSOLUTELY HATE FAKE PEOPLE!! So i tell her that it won't hurt my feelings, and she replies with "why do you tell all my friends what i message you?!?". WTF?! i guess i fucked up pretty bad. but it's hard to keep the fact that the girl you absolutely love kinda likes you back a secret from people that ASK WHY YOU ARE SO FREAKING HAPPY over, and over again...
Man, i had my dream... i screwed up so bad. so i just quit cutting myself... :sword:
i'm gonna let her have some space for a few days (just in case it might be pms), then i'm gonna make a big apology. anyone got a better idea?! i had it all! WAH! :(

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well if she was upset that you told some friends she "might" like you, and she knows you crush her big time, then what the fuck over? Is this really someone you could trust in a relationship? This may give you time to pause, look at the real picture (not the love blinded one) and really see her for who she is. If you're just going for looks and getting laid then no problem. If you are going for a relationship, think about it. She's giving you time.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, there's 2 other guys that she is more interested in than me. She only told me that she liked me back just a little. I got a little happy and told ONE of her friends on AIM. but I told 2 people later that there was something she couldn't tell me, and that i was sad, and cutting myself. I guess one of them told her, and she got mad because i told them. She also blames me for being depressed too much. I was the happiest man on earth, until i started suspecting that she gave me false hope. Well, I'm just gonna wait, and get together a big apology.

Descent

Hella Constipated
hedgehog4572068 said:
So there's this girl that i absolutely love. we both are going to summer school.
She knows i love her. She even told me that she kinda likes me back. But lately, i noticed that she's been kinda troubled. On the phone, at lunch, so i asked her if anything was wrong on myspace.com. she's all no, but...er.. well, i can't tell you, it might hurt ur feelings. so i'm all WTF?! since people always tend to lie to me, i start thinkin that maybe she was lying about kinda liking me back. NOW I ABSOLUTELY HATE FAKE PEOPLE!! So i tell her that it won't hurt my feelings, and she replies with "why do you tell all my friends what i message you?!?". WTF?! i guess i fucked up pretty bad. but it's hard to keep the fact that the girl you absolutely love kinda likes you back a secret from people that ASK WHY YOU ARE SO FREAKING HAPPY over, and over again...
Man, i had my dream... i screwed up so bad. so i just quit cutting myself... :sword:
i'm gonna let her have some space for a few days (just in case it might be pms), then i'm gonna make a big apology. anyone got a better idea?! i had it all! WAH! :(
Sounds like PMS to me. I wouldn't sweat over it.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Good luck, and don't cut yourself. Only bad things ever come out of cutting yourself, even the feelings you get from doing it. Stop that shit. Get a punching bag or something. I mean a real one, not a person.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
You shoulnd't go telling your friends everything she said but it's nothing to cut yourself over. I understand you are angry with yourself but it's perfectly normal to get excited over the fact that a girl you like likes you back even a little. True give her time to think this over. Apologise if you haven't already. Tell her you didn't mean anythign bad by it, you were just excited and hopeful. But for god's sake, don't cut yourself over this....or anything for that matter. It's not worth it. You certainly didnt' do anything bad. You are human and you have feeling for someone. It may or may not work out, but heck, you are young and you will get your chance. You may get rejections along the way, but we all go through that.....a lot! Have you considered talking to someone instead of cutting yourself when you are feeling the way you do when you cut? It might help and it's a lot healthier for you than hurting yourself.

Ask her out and say "Wear a tight shirt, bitch." That always gehts the ladies goin. :D

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I Hate The FCC said:
Ask her out and say "Wear a tight shirt, bitch." That always gehts the ladies goin. :D

Works for me!!! But you have to buy me dinner too.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't cut. Keep the relationship hidden and fuck the hell out of her.

blw72887

Just a poster
JLXC said:
Good luck, and don't cut yourself. Only bad things ever come out of cutting yourself, even the feelings you get from doing it. Stop that shit. Get a punching bag or something. I mean a real one, not a person.
Reading this I couldn't help but to lol. I think that was some good advice, and yes, hopefully it was just PMS or some "girl" thing. I think the best thing to do is to let her have some space, then apologize.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
I know what i'll do! Send roses with an apology letter attached... in a few days of course... and i stopped cutting...

Descent

Hella Constipated
hedgehog4572068 said:
I know what i'll do! Send roses with an apology letter attached... in a few days of course... and i stopped cutting...
Throw in a valentine case with shit in it and you got a deal :thumbsup:!