WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone have a stupid ass friend?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay I have this one friend, hes so stupid, we once told him we had chocolate cheerioes and he told me to get some, So I went into the house and poured some chocolate cheerioes (which was dog food) poured some milk, and gave the kid a spoon, the kid starts eating it, then goes "this is dog food." (This was just a harmless prank)
I Hope there isn't more people like this.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This kid (Mike) gave my friend (Josh) money for three Dubs. Josh bought three dubs, smoked two of them, and gave Mike the last one. Mike was like "Thanks, man. Damn, this almost looks like a little too much."

Edit:// My post looks pretty out of context now that you edited yours...

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, this shouldn't be in insignifican't others, so I'm just gadda move it. K, thanks. :abduct:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Okay I have this one friend, hes so stupid, we once told him we had chocolate cheerioes and he told me to get some, So I went into the house and poured some chocolate cheerioes (which was dog food) poured some milk, and gave the kid a spoon, the kid starts eating it, then goes "this is dog food." (This was just a harmless prank)
I Hope there isn't more people like this.
yes io do have a stupid ass freind.......and his name is TMFT..........he's on this forum....and now i hate myself for telling him about this place...............damn you mouth

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I got this buddy that likes to show everyone his balls... no seriously.. but he catches you off gaurd all the time... like I went to his apt to pick him up and he comes into his front room and asks "does this belt buckle go with this shirt"... I didn't look away from the football game that was on TV... and said "yeah.. its great" ..(or somethin)... then he says.. " no you gotta check out my belt buckle"... so I look and he has balls pulled up over the top of his pants... like a belt buckle.. fuckin sicko..

he has also gotten me with the "ahhh shit I sat in gum.." while I was drivin and he was sitting in the back.. I turn around expecting to see gum all over my seat.. but nope.. there are his huevos.. fuckin sicko..

maybe I'm sick.. I laugh every time..

hope "balls" isn't to risque for this forum.. if so I will edit it...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
DanGeo23 said:
I got this buddy that likes to show everyone his balls... no seriously.. but he catches you off gaurd all the time... like I went to his apt to pick him up and he comes into his front room and asks "does this belt buckle go with this shirt"... I didn't look away from the football game that was on TV... and said "yeah.. its great" ..(or somethin)... then he says.. " no you gotta check out my belt buckle"... so I look and he has balls pulled up over the top of his pants... like a belt buckle.. fuckin sicko..

he has also gotten me with the "ahhh shit I sat in gum.." while I was drivin and he was sitting in the back.. I turn around expecting to see gum all over my seat.. but nope.. there are his huevos.. fuckin sicko..

maybe I'm sick.. I laugh every time..

hope "balls" isn't to risque for this forum.. if so I will edit it...
ew are his balls like old and crusty

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I had a friend in college that put 2 stamps on every letter, when I asked him why he did this, his response was "double speed mail" ..... of course I asked him to elaborate, he proceeded to tell me that if you put 2 stamps on a letter it would get to it's destination twice as fast. I have never stopped making fun of him for that.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
breakology said:
I had a friend in college that put 2 stamps on every letter, when I asked him why he did this, his response was "double speed mail" ..... of course I asked him to elaborate, he proceeded to tell me that if you put 2 stamps on a letter it would get to it's destination twice as fast. I have never stopped making fun of him for that.
he's not an asshole he's a dumass

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Yes. I have many stupid-ass friends.

For instance, this one friend of mine had this crazy idea to start a rant site. To be fair, I was just as much of a stupid-ass as he to go along with it.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BRiT said:
Yes. I have many stupid-ass friends.

For instance, this one friend of mine had this crazy idea to start a rant site. To be fair, I was just as much of a stupid-ass as he to go along with it.
and who is that

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
cmon people keep these funny stories goin!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
cmon people keep these funny stories goin!
"like theres this guy who is on wtf.com and he likes to smoke......well it"
joking man

[logan]

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I take it, you didn't read my other post on where i got the nickname "Smoke-it" From, did ya?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I have a stupid friend...lol

well I guess im just as stupid because last wednsday at work while this one dude was gone to lunch we Mig welded all of his tools to the shop bench!!... :thumbsup:

on topic....Was his idea lmao

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I take it, you didn't read my other post on where i got the nickname "Smoke-it" From, did ya?
didn't have anything to do with roosters in you mouth... did it... :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
haha, That kid that I explained earlier about the dog food, my friend randy sold him some oregano joints and the kid smoked em. Seriously, how stupid is that?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
smoke-it said:
haha, That kid that I explained earlier about the dog food, my friend randy sold him some oregano joints and the kid smoked em. Seriously, how stupid is that?
Hey nothin like comin home from a hard days work to some freshly rolled oregano joints... :thumbsup:

j/j what a dumbass.. :D

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
OH OH, I forgot about this story, my friend(the one with the oregano joints and the chocolate cheerioes) He was ripped out of his mind and he let his friend drive his car, while they were going down a straightaway going 55-60, he thought it would be funny to change the gear into N (the car was a automatic) and he totally missed N and Hit Reverse, he fried his tranmission, cost 1500 to fix it, ouch, but what a newb. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
OH OH, I forgot about this story, my friend(the one with the oregano joints and the chocolate cheerioes) He was ripped out of his mind and he let his friend drive his car, while they were going down a straightaway going 55-60, he thought it would be funny to change the gear into N (the car was a automatic) and he totally missed N and Hit Reverse, he fried his tranmission, cost 1500 to fix it, ouch, but what a newb. :mfinger:
dumass

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
once i got ran over by my dad..while i was hanging my right foot out the side door van

yea..my foot caught the back wheel..i got torn out of the van..thank god i jumped out or i'd be in two pieces..and my ankle got all screwy and twisted, didn't break though..i drink a shytload of milk all the time..but hurt like hell

i'd say it was 3 weeks of crutches and another 2 weeks to learn how to walk on it again :thumbsup: