Anyone have a stupid ass friend?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
once i got ran over by my dad..while i was hanging my right foot out the side door van

yea..my foot caught the back wheel..i got torn out of the van..thank god i jumped out or i'd be in two pieces..and my ankle got all screwy and twisted, didn't break though..i drink a shytload of milk all the time..but hurt like hell

i'd say it was 3 weeks of crutches and another 2 weeks to learn how to walk on it again :thumbsup:
bummer dude i have never broken any bones in my bodie..........i just get sick a hell of alot

TMFT

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
yes io do have a stupid ass freind.......and his name is TMFT..........he's on this forum....and now i hate myself for telling him about this place...............damn you mouth

go to hell dumass

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Skyline-Cobra said:
bummer dude i have never broken any bones in my bodie..........i just get sick a hell of alot
i rarely get sick..only twice in the last 6 years

and it always seems to be on my birthday..it was when i got addicted to caffeine and ughhhh not cool

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
i rarely get sick..only twice in the last 6 years

and it always seems to be on my birthday..it was when i got addicted to caffeine and ughhhh not cool
caffiene good but too much will fuck you over

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well cobra, it kinda depends on how your body re-acts to the caffiene, as for me, If I drink alot, it tends to put me to sleep. It just depends on the person

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Well cobra, it kinda depends on how your body re-acts to the caffiene, as for me, If I drink alot, it tends to put me to sleep. It just depends on the person
me i just can't fall asleep till fucking 6 in the morning and i get up for skool at 6:30............DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
smoke-it said:
yea..i was okay with drinking a 20 oz of pepsi every single day for a long time
til i realized that i wasn't energetic, i was tired more often, plus i was shaking, and couldn't sleep
so i took more..took some caffeine pills as well, pretty soon i lived off the stuff just to stay awake, drank black coffee as well....got my body shaking all the time, it's just not good for you

so after my horrible sickness i've repeated too many times...i gained back my strength, lost my apeptite almost entirely, forced to give up caffeine
now it's been what..15 months not a single drop of it in me
i feel wonderful, hyper and tired whenever i want to be, running off my body's own fuel and energy is great
and look! No Shaking anymore

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
yea..i was okay with drinking a 20 oz of pepsi every single day for a long time
til i realized that i wasn't energetic, i was tired more often, plus i was shaking, and couldn't sleep
so i took more..took some caffeine pills as well, pretty soon i lived off the stuff just to stay awake, drank black coffee as well....got my body shaking all the time, it's just not good for you

so after my horrible sickness i've repeated too many times...i gained back my strength, lost my apeptite almost entirely, forced to give up caffeine
now it's been what..15 months not a single drop of it in me
i feel wonderful, hyper and tired whenever i want to be, running off my body's own fuel and energy is great
and look! No Shaking anymore
shaking can be caused by different thinks.............have you been smoking weed young man............don't worry you can tell me::checks if recorder is working:: tell me.......i won't tell anyone....i promise.......::puts fingers behind back::

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Skyline-Cobra said:
shaking can be caused by different thinks.............have you been smoking weed young man............don't worry you can tell me::checks if recorder is working:: tell me.......i won't tell anyone....i promise.......::puts fingers behind back::
dude.. in alll honesty i have never touched a single drug..a friend showed me marijuana once..and NO i didn't do anything..just left
i had Brandy once when i was 12 yrs old...grandfather gave me some
i'm allergic to cigarettes

so i'm basically...well, totally clean..and i'll stay that way thank you very much

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
dude.. in alll honesty i have never touched a single drug..a friend showed me marijuana once..and NO i didn't do anything..just left
i had Brandy once when i was 12 yrs old...grandfather gave me some
i'm allergic to cigarettes

so i'm basically...well, totally clean..and i'll stay that way thank you very much
sure thats what everyone says.............kidding..............ya i'm drug free too......people who smoke piss me off............why do that to your self..........why waste your life

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Skyline-Cobra said:
sure thats what everyone says.............kidding..............ya i'm drug free too......people who smoke piss me off............why do that to your self..........why waste your life
you don't buy cigs..you buy cancer, ain't it the truth

i can't be around that stuff for over a minute with out my eyes turning red as heck and sneezing everywhere...it's horrible

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
you don't buy cigs..you buy cancer, ain't it the truth

i can't be around that stuff for over a minute with out my eyes turning red as heck and sneezing everywhere...it's horrible
how do people stand it ,dude........if they are around it all day.............how don't they die

stfu_or_die

Fresh Meat
my friend (ex friend) was at my house one day and the next day i couldnt find my brand new fuckin digital camera i payed 400 for it and the little fucker is in the bathroom at his house and im waiting for him in his room and bein nosy i dig in his shit and what do i find.....my FUCKING CAMERA he said he found it by my front door....what a fucker i had it in the box in my fuckin room. I kicked the shit out of him and broke his jaw

Unforgiven

That Guy
Pidgeon182 said:
I smoke because it helps me deal with stress. Personally, I could care less if I get cancer and die.

your life, your choice...

i hate anti-smoking people... "oh, you shouldn't do that. it's bad for you, every cigarette takes 15 seconds off your life, blah blah blah blah"

fucking annoying.

and i don't even smoke.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Unforgiven said:
your life, your choice...

i hate anti-smoking people... "oh, you shouldn't do that. it's bad for you, every cigarette takes 15 seconds off your life, blah blah blah blah"

fucking annoying.

and i don't even smoke.

You have no idea how many people have come up to me on the street and tried to get into a serious talk about why I shouldn't smoke. If you think anti-smoking people are annoying now..try hanging out with me for a week.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
ew are his balls like old and crusty
Would it be any better if they were shiny and new?
Fuck!
Balls in yer face, is balls in yer face.
No matter what!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
Fuck!
No matter what!
true but its still more wrong if there old and purplish

Live2Die

Story of the year
i use to work this girl as a hostess, and we had to clean the windows before we opened the restraunt. There was a really big smudge on them and she couldnt get it off. she asked me to help her and i said " just use some elbow grease". She then went to the back where we keep the cleaning supplies and asked the bartender to help her find the bottle of elbow grease! :p

Havok

Mr. Ee
MaxPower said:
Fuck!
No matter what!

Well, what if he had no choice about having balls in his face, but he did have a choice on the condition of the balls?

I figure he'd rather have shiny and new balls as opposed to Haven't-showered-in-a-week-and-have-left-over-drippins-from-you-know-what on them in his face.