Anyone have a stupid ass friend?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have this friend(actually its the same one that ate the dog food and did all the other shit) But he had this nice ass rockford fosgate deck, it was all flip down, it was a 55x4.. he bought it for like 220+, a while back, he sold it to some mexican for 45 bucks to buy some pot. How stupid is that? Fuckin' tard. :mfinger:

Unforgiven

That Guy
Pidgeon182 said:
You have no idea how many people have come up to me on the street and tried to get into a serious talk about why I shouldn't smoke. If you think anti-smoking people are annoying now..try hanging out with me for a week.

that's when you use them to extinguish (sp??) your cigarette :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, I just got off the phone with my stupidass friend, and he said he would sell his car speakers to me (mine are blown out because my sister used the car before me) he said he would sell me the speakers(which are worth alltogher roughly like 80 bucks, rockford fosgate 5.25 in the front and 5.50 in the back) for my 3ft hard plastic bong that i bought for 10 bucks and a glass pipe that i bought for 20. Saves me 50 bucks towards a new amp. Good deal huh? :p

TooLazy2Rebel

Hoodrat
CIGARS ARE FUN CIGARETTES ARNENT. i wonder why they put so much junk other than nicotene in cigarettes?for better addiction? (probly) but it is pretty nasty to see people smoken cigaretes at 6 in the morning to 6 at night and then your hair smells like shit aww its dreadful. also, grow up, their addicted and theres nuhtin u can do about it, extinguishing? o please. :rolleyes: :offtopic:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
cigars/cigarettes/chew, whatever you call it, its gross. Do something else better with your life than getting cancer.