WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone have any sibling they fucking hate?

Oh my god i have the most laziest slutty bitchy fucking sister in the whole fucking world. SHE is SO USELESS! What really pisses me off though is the fact that my parents dont give a fuck about what she does. Like the other night they went out of town and she had the balls to bring her greasy creepy ass boyfriend home and have him stay the night at our house using my fucking blankets but when my god damn parents got home and i told them all they could do was fucking blame it on me! like what the fuck?! And like thats not the worst of it when i say shes a whore shes a fucking whore!! In the last like year and a half shes had unprotected sex with over like 9 PEOPLE! nine fucking people! Thats as many -partners as most people have in their life like it doesnt fucking bother me that she sleeps woith all of these fucking people but its the fact that she has no self worth to protect herself (and when i say she doesnt protect herself i mean she doesnt even use birth control) and then the stories go around school and she denies them all but there fucking true because even her best of friends have told me so!!! Also the people she hangs out with are fucking idiots! This one girl is exactly like her and doesnt protect herself but she comes up with dumb fucking excuses like IM ALERGIC to birth control. YAH FUCKING RIGHT BITCH! do you think none of us went to fucking school? all birth control is is hormones that your body already produces (estrogen, progestrone) so there is no fucking way in hell you can be allergic to it! Then she was all like well im alergic to condoms . HELLO BITCH if your allergic to lattex condoms theres sheep skin condoms! DUH SLUT. But enough about that subject. My sister is also the most fucking lazy person in the whole fucking world I work like 30 hours a week and am a full time student and am in like 3 clubs and what do i fucking do when i get home at 11 at night or on my days off clean fucking house because she cant get off her fat ass when she wasnt even going to school and giving all her shifts up at work so she can go and smoke weed and fuck greasy mother fuckers. Then she has the balls to call me lazy and act like shes queen shit and the best fucking daughter in the world! She doesnt even clean her own mother fucking room its like a damn tornadoe went through it. Then the other day i had asked her to work for me (b/c we work at the same place) b/c i had a fucking exam the next day and she fucking blew up at me when i asked her she was all like "You fucking knew youve had thjis exam all fucking semester why the fuck didn't you book it off?!" Yah i just found out like the week before i had the exam! she like exploded on me when i asked her a simple question!!! And she wouldnt fucking work for me then the other day she had the balls to ask me to work for her! I was like fuck no but then i felt bad b/c she wanted to go see her friend who was just in an accident so i was like fine but then she didnt even fucking go! She just used that as an excuse not to go to work and hang out with her god damn boyfriend and get "nocked up" again! The last night she slept out in the park behind my house with her fucking boyfriend. Like how god damn lame is that get a fucking hotel room or something! It's just such a piss off i try so hard and no matter how hard i do try I ALWAYS so someting "wrong" and get in fucking shit with my parents! Its ridiculous Im always home on time and get awsome marks and clean house but its never good enough. Like when I got my marks back a while ago (which were awsome by the way)my dad was all like your never going to get into fucking nursing your just going to work at that fast food place all your fucking life! But when she gives them her fucking marks it jut like oh you failed oh well whatever. It just drives me nuts i just dont know what to say anymore its just so frustrating! UGGGHHH ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I HATE MY SISTER SHES SO FUCKING USELESS!! Oh yah the kicker to this story: she wants to be a pastor! Ha at what fucking church the church of sluttly pot smoking lazy gothic (No offence to people who are gothic by the way, its just that how can you be a minister and be gothic?)people?!hrrrm :mad:

Reqium

Tenderony
Holy fucking shit batman. She's sounds like a fucking bitch. She's a lazy bitch. You should stab her in the face or something... :sword: ... Either that or just beat the shit outa of her :thumbsup: Either way her bf sounds like he's a fucking klepto and a half. He should be stabbed to.

Cutter

College Punk
Just pray she gets some disease like chlamydia or something that teach her to fuck all the fucking fucks. Or at work get bucnh of people to complain about her, so she gets fired, or get a random piss test done on her. but other then that you know someday you'll have phat pay big house and 5cars to joy ride in and around her crack house.

I saved my brother's life. He got hit by a car crossing traffic, (us and some friends were going home from skating) but I yelled at him to stop in time for just the side mirror to clip him. He still did a full midair flip and almost landed on his feet, though. He wasn't hurt at all except for a not badly scraped shoulder. The car got a flat tire (ran over his already broken skateboard) and lost the mirror. Guess what..he still treated me like shit later that day, and still does. He maybe just under 2 years younger than me, but I can't do anything cause mom is always on his fucking side. So I just hope he dies, or at least get's caught masturbating. The shame alone would be priceless.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Myabe its just kit but that was a little to long for me to read tonight

damn it I just want to sleep

magnolia

Postaholic
Fucking siblings can all die horribly painful deaths.

PISSED OFF said:
Oh my god i have the most laziest slutty bitchy fucking sister in the whole fucking world. SHE is SO USELESS! ...what do i fucking do when i get home at 11 at night or on my days off clean fucking house because she cant get off her fat ass ...act like shes queen shit and the best fucking daughter in the world! She doesnt even clean her own mother fucking room its like a damn tornadoe went through it. ... i try so hard and no matter how hard i do try I ALWAYS so someting "wrong" and get in fucking shit with my parents! Its ridiculous Im always home on time and get awsome marks and clean house but its never good enough. ... It just drives me nuts i just dont know what to say anymore its just so frustrating! UGGGHHH ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I HATE MY SISTER SHES SO FUCKING USELESS!!
This is my sister EXACTLY! at leas the part I quoted. And she's all like, all I ever do is work and go to school and I have no money and woe is me. Fucking bull shit! She get's like 4 hr. shifts like 5 times a week and all she does at her other job is sit at the fucking beach all day and take money for the parking passes. And that's only on weekends and holidays and she gets paid almost $10 an hour to do that. she isn't even in school right now cuz it's summer vacation. And the reason she doesn't have any money is cuz the goes to a private school that costs $31,000 a year! WTF?! U want more money? Go to the fucking public school two fucking blocks away! AHHHHH! Sisters can all go to HELL! :reddevil: And so can brother's while they're at it. My fucking brother beats on me and calls me fat all the time (even though I'm reall not fat at all. A little meat, but that's it.) And he is such a fucking ass hole! URRRRR! GO TO HELL AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! :banghead:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
two words, ur choice:

-get revenge
-move out

do what that one person can't remember, dam short term memory...find a way to get her fired and caught in the act
tell ur parents to fuck off u, ur sister is not ur problem, ur parents gave birth to her and it should be their problem to deal with....and make them feel sorry for themselves that THEY didn't take the time to care for her and now they've let her turn into a whore and a pothead

like I always say, dumbass things shouldn't stop u from doing what u want to do...especially in this case

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
someone lock this thread before i get the urge to kill my brother...fucking bastard kill him and run him the fuck over with my god dam CAR. then take the fucking corpse and beat him down with a shovel and let rabid dogs tear apart the body then burn the dam thing and throw it somewhere

magnolia

Postaholic
Can I bring my brother? Cuz that sounds like fun. mwahaha

god i hate my fucking father hes such a prick! He was making a sandwich for my mom for dinner (hell take her dinner sometimes when shes working if he feels like it) and i noticed he was using these really nasty buns. Like seriously they tasted stale and gross and my mom even said so, so i told him that mom didnt like it and he through a fucking fit on me saying that i ruin everything and that im unappreciative and crap like that. Im sicking tired of fucking family i cant wait until i go to school again or move out or whatever. This fucking house sucks! :thumbsdn:

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
my sis SUCKS!

hey i know exactly what u mean i have a sister who is such a little bitch sometimes. She fights with my mom who has gone half crazy from being inside all the time and doing nothing all say, except having these freaking dumass yelling matches over the least important things. My sis isn't a slut but she is a lazy bum and goes 2 private skool 2...i dont wanna recall it becuz im getting this urge to stab her with the blood and the screaming :sword: :gun:. well my dad is just like yours too, with all the "respect" and crap that i 'never show anyone.' well :mfinger: him. I suggest not to throw your future away by murdering them, although that would be pretty fun...just move as far as u can away from them, get a job in another state, and if they ever come to visit pull out a silver cross and hold it out between you and them. Look on the bright side; years from now, when everyone in this age is dead, you and i will get to watch our sisters being tortured in hell for their sins, via the widescreen TV's in heaven... i think im going to go throw a match or something in my sis's room, gtg... yay :bomb: !

Cutter said:
Just pray she gets some disease like chlamydia or something that teach her to fuck all the fucking fucks. Or at work get bucnh of people to complain about her, so she gets fired, or get a random piss test done on her. but other then that you know someday you'll have phat pay big house and 5cars to joy ride in and around her crack house.

But if she got a disease, her parents would probably blame it on him ("YOU DIDN'T STOP HER??? OMFG YOUR A FUCKING DICK OF A SON!!!!!!!1111") And then she would dramatisice it and everyone would have sympathy for her. or at least, that's what would happen on tv :( .

Reqium

Tenderony
Fourples said:
But if she got a disease, her parents would probably blame it on him ("YOU DIDN'T STOP HER??? OMFG YOUR A FUCKING DICK OF A SON!!!!!!!1111") And then she would dramatisice it and everyone would have sympathy for her. or at least, that's what would happen on tv :( .
More like.. Blame pissedoff haha.. OMFG YOU DUMB BITCH WHY DIDNT YOU STOP YOUR SISTER FROM DOING THIS TO HERSELF! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. NOW ZIEG HAIL ME!

xbhappywtevax

i would but i dont want 2
wel;l if ya ask me wteva ur trouble ur sis gets in2 is her own fukin problem least u dont have my bro fucking hell now he is a fukin pain in the ass nw if ne1 gives a shit i will rant 2 them all fukin nite

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
goddamn sisters...!
i have this dumb anime freak for a sister. there really is no hope for her future. she has all of one friend and barely ever hangs out with her. she has NO sexuality, therefore no intention of dating guys or girls and it is a sad pathetic sight indeed. me and my friends have this theory that she's a- sexual, but hell, i don't even believe THAT'S true.
she whines like a 5 year old whenever she doesn't get her way and also has the attention span of a 5 year old. so how old is she really you ask? she's 18. i am 16. and it drives me NUTS that she could possibly be older than me.
she really doesn't have much of a clue what she wants to do when she grows up (if she ever grows up) and my parents can't get through to her on any subject. so they've pretty much given up on her, so now it's all on me and my innocent, stupid sister gets baby fed.

DWORG_Owns

Professional Dumbass
Fucking Sister...

My fucking sister ran up to me and cut a huge fucking chunk out of my hair.... Kill the bitch!! :sword: :gun: :mfinger: :D

x_blank_x

i have a life. hav u?
i gotta bro + sis. ma bros 10 and ma sis is 8. ma bro is soo bone idle he does fuck all except cry, that is his real talent. other than that he is a fuckin dick. he jus sit on his ass all day doin shit all and pigs out. and he is like a stick. and he has never done sport or evcercise in his life yet he has a 6-pac. [!!!!!!!] everytime i even fuckin flick him he boos. :(

ma sis is a lil lesbo. i aint insulting lesbians or nefing, but it starts to get creepy wen she walks in wen ur say in da bath or gettin changed in ur room :shead: then she tells all the shit i say to our parents. if i tell her to fuck off, mom seems to find out even if i am stood infront of mom wen em doesnt tell her. and she copies the brains outta me. fuckin hell! she couldnt be nemore dependant on me.

i am plottin to kill em one day :p

shampoo

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have a younger bro that i occasionally feel animostity towards, because he gets special treatment from the parents, but then i think,"why blame him? " its not his fault. he loves me, and i love him with all of my heart back.

We need to get pissed at the parents for their shitty mistakes, not the innocent.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Please read the date next time when posting in a thread.. sometimes it may be over two years old...