WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone here from Australia?

I am. If there's anyone here that is, if you wanna talk to me on MSN or AIM I'll be more than happy to chat

KillaMx2

Fresh Meat
No one is from austrailia. You are nothing more than convicts of britian. But i would like to see you wreastle and alligator.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
But unless you are a pigmy, then your heritage is most likely that you're family was criminals sent to australia from britain. Don't you know your own country history?

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
dustinzgirl said:
But unless you are a pigmy, then your heritage is most likely that you're family was criminals sent to australia from britain. Don't you know your own country history?
AHHHAAAHAHAHA.... Whew... +rep

dustinzgirl said:
I guess I fell asleep during History. Sue me

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
CJKelly said:
I guess I fell asleep during History. Sue me
Falling asleep in History Class = Okay.
Falling asleep in History Class then attempting to present yourself as knowing anything about History = Bad.

ya we have a couple from down under. my question is this, why do you only want to talk to them on msn or aim? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. do you think your better then the rest of us? how come you don't want to try to make friends and add random members to your messangers.

For your information I've added about 3-4 members from here to my msn and AIM lists. Not just from Australia. None from Australia in fact. I even checked your profile for an AIM name actually....*goes back to finding new contacts*

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
we have a lot of people cumming from down under ;), we just dont see them that much :(.

we need goddamn pictures

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Man i got a temp ban for being racist look at you.

Bagging Australia...Who's to say he wasnt from a european background you gay motherfucks.Im from a European background but i still respect Australia.

wilko125

Rep My Post
This kind of attitude shits me, ignorant people trying to tell us how it happened, i learnt this shit for 4 years, dont dictate to me.

And no, my heritage isnt of convicts and theives, mine is of aboriginal (tiniest bit) and european decent.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
CJKelly said:
The Aussies are standin' up for their country! WOOT!
please don't tell me you're one of those neo-nazis. fuck i thought all the nazis fled to south america after world war 2.... guess i was wrong!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I am Aussie, as most of you know (even though i don;t get here much anymore...)

AND i am of convict stock - both my mother and father's descendents can be traced to arrival on the First Fleet.

And a quick history lesson (sad that i think these Aussie blokes need it too) the first fleet, headed by Captain Arthur Phillip (who later became governor) sailed into Sydney Harbour in 1788 and dropped anchor in Farm Cove, not far from Vaulcluse...

On one of those 11 ships were my ancestors.... One convicted for horse theiving, the other convicted for robbing a nobleman's mansion... he was quoted as saying:

"And i would have got away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids."

OK, so i made the last bit up....