WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone here like John Kerry.??

Who is going to win the 2004 Election

• George W. Bush

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Ralph Nader

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Who gives a shit, they all suck!!

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrNewbie said:
Do me a favor and shut the fuck up :mfinger:

Cheers
Hay, be nice. Listen to the song before you put me down. It's really a song that the John Kerry camp put out. It's pro-Democrat.

MoFo!! :mfinger:

Hüd said:
Here is a song for all those Liberal Pussy's voting for John Fucking Kerry :p

http://www.johnkerry.com/audio/whatitsworth.mp3

While, I'm not a complete liberal, I take offense at your slander!!!!! I demand satisfaction!!! jk....you guys seen this?
http://www.jibjab.com

pretty funny....

I wish John McCain were running....why wouldn't you Republicans nominate him??? He probably would have beaten Gore fair and square in 2000.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
TheGunslinger85 said:
I wish John McCain were running....why wouldn't you Republicans nominate him??? He probably would have beaten Gore fair and square in 2000.
are people still whining about this...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
They all suck. Bush: Economy is down, gas is up, war, no social security.
Kerry: Wants to raise minninum wage to $7 hr. Wants to prevent out sourcing, and wants to get out of the war this late in it.
Nader: Well, its nader enough said. All I got to say is he wants to raise minninum wage to $8 hr.

MaxPower said:
Here's your drunk hero.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/bush/bush_tsg.mov

Convicted od DWI then lied to cover it up in 2000. http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#drunk

What a fucking hero he is.
Let's not forget he was AWOL during Vietnam. Oh, and the pentagon (his current employees, mind you) happened to lose his service records? Mmhhhmmm. My old man was in the Army during the same period - they have all of his records from the late 60s.. WTF

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lets see....
Bush....Kerry..

Bush...Kerry....

Hmmm..

:gun: ;)

fuck..

Pachyderm

I really did.
pimpyobitch said:
They all suck. Bush: Economy is down, gas is up, war, no social security.
Kerry: Wants to raise minninum wage to $7 hr. Wants to prevent out sourcing, and wants to get out of the war this late in it.
Nader: Well, its nader enough said. All I got to say is he wants to raise minninum wage to $8 hr.
John Kerry, just like everyone wants to get out of the war, but he has said that he is going to finish it, because there is nothing else we can do. What's wrong with raising minimum wage?

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well, I for one know little about John Kerry, save the articals in special reports, and TV guides and the few public appearances that are shown on TV. I know that he wants to finish the war and leave with America's dignity (if thats possible), I know he wants to make it so it's easier for illegal aliens to get jobs (But so does, Bush), I believe he believes in trickle down (but I am not sure about that). I don't think anyone can pass judgement on the guy until we see what he's really about in the democratic convention.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
who the fuck is john karry and why should i care?

Pachyderm

I really did.
dustinzgirl said:
who the fuck is john karry and why should i care?
That would be the exact reason to watch the democratic convention. He has a good chance at becoming our next president, and that's why you should care. Its better to know what you could be getting into than not be prepared at all.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
That would be the exact reason to watch the democratic convention. He has a good chance at becoming our next president, and that's why you should care. Its better to know what you could be getting into than not be prepared at all.

I was being sarcastic silly goose. btw, everytime they raise min wage the middle class gets FUCKED and I mean FUCKED. they need to leave it the fuck alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.