WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone Paintball?

A_Zombie

ARggharGHag
104
0
0
#1
I recently got into paintball and have been spending most of my time there..reason I do it is i can shoot poeple and not get lethal injection! :D
Anyway if you do play what kind of gun do you have. I have a tippmann 98c but i really want a flatline barrel to go on it. :thumbsup:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#3
Heehee. I airsoft. I'll post pics of my new guns when I my extra magazine arrives :D!
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#4
Descent said:
Heehee. I airsoft. I'll post pics of my new guns when I my extra magazine arrives :D!
Hey I will post some of mine. I have a shot gun/rifle that shoots 350 per ft.. Which is supposed to be one of the best airsoft guns. If you know any better inform us. I also have a automatic airsoft gun which you only have to use one hand and I also have a pistol. 15000 BBs and a couple more things. This costs around 120 dollars for all of it and just bought it recently for a battle.
 
32
16
72
#5

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#6
Phantom said:
I go paintballing every other week or so. I currently use a Tippman A5
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000650AZE.01-A2AXSSC97BW4OD._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...63-1896856?v=glance&s=sporting-goods&n=507846
Airsoft sucks you cant lie about getting hit if your marked, Also last time I checked those little balls they fire were super tiny, how are you supposed to inflict pain with those? >_>
That is exactly why no gaurds are needed it hurts and leaves welts here and there plus it is cheaper and less painful. Paintballl is messier and leaves bigger welts plus you have to buy extra goggles, face masks, ect.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#7
Phantom said:
I go paintballing every other week or so. I currently use a Tippman A5
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000650AZE.01-A2AXSSC97BW4OD._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000650AZE/qid=1125551273/sr=8-6/ref=pd_bbs_6/002-1449763-1896856?v=glance&s=sporting-goods&n=507846
Airsoft sucks you cant lie about getting hit if your marked, Also last time I checked those little balls they fire were super tiny, how are you supposed to inflict pain with those? >_>
Not lying about getting tagged is the fun of it, it encourages better play, more honesty, etc. Stop thinking about yourself, shit, the only people I hate on this planet are cheaters, rapists, child molesters and murderers.

And by the way - they inflict massive pain with better guns. I shot a kid point blank with a Cybergun Sig pistol, which is a piece of shit, as well as myself AND IT HURT LIKE A BITCH. That was on Sunday and I still have a mark.

I personally own a Double Eagle G36C AEG (Automatic Electric Gun) and an HFC USP spring pistol, and they both hurt like a motherfucker from close range. Ever unload a full 50 round clip of BB's into a dudes face? Trust me, nobody does because IT FUCKING HURTS. I got pegged in the cheek with a Cybergun Walther P99, another suck-ass gun, and it hurt like the dickens.
 
32
16
72
#8
Airsoft doesnt require a mask? That doesnt seem very safe.. Oh and you dont need a face mask and goggles, the face mask comes with a shield.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#9
Phantom said:
Airsoft doesnt require a mask? That doesnt seem very safe.. Oh and you dont need a face mask and goggles, the face mask comes with a shield.
You use goggles, a mask isn't really needed for backyard scrims but pro fights with high-power AEG's can leave ya with a stitched lip or two, so it's generally a good idea to use a mask for those.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#10
Phantom said:
Airsoft doesnt require a mask? That doesnt seem very safe.. Oh and you dont need a face mask and goggles, the face mask comes with a shield.
I hate to say this but descent is right untill you know what it is like to get shot with a airsoft gun Shut the fuck up. I got shot with a airsoft and it broke my skin a I was bleeding for atleast an hour. It hurts.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#11
Descent said:
You use goggles, a mask isn't really needed for backyard scrims but pro fights with high-power AEG's can leave ya with a stitched lip or two, so it's generally a good idea to use a mask for those.
I use goggles from time to time when there is more than 5 people in the battle. But the #1 rule is to allways shoot for the waste in our battles. If you hit head your out and thats that.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#12
Linksy said:
I use goggles from time to time when there is more than 5 people in the battle. But the #1 rule is to allways shoot for the waste in our battles. If you hit head your out and thats that.
Amen. We use a point system - it's based on a four point rule. The head is worth 4 points, the torso 2, and the limbs/appendages 1. If ya reach four points, you're out.

And Linksy - I'm of mixed ethnicity and race and have VERY soft and fragile skin and hair, softer than most women in fact, so when people whip out a quality AEG or GBB I usually run the fuck away. I don't want to be a bloody mess on the ground :happysad:.

I'm hoping to get shot with my bro's ICS Full-Metal M4A1 soon so my fears can possibly be dispelled.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#13
Descent said:
Amen. We use a point system - it's based on a four point rule. The head is worth 4 points, the torso 2, and the limbs/appendages 1. If ya reach four points, you're out.

And Linksy - I'm of mixed ethnicity and race and have VERY soft and fragile skin and hair, softer than most women in fact, so when people whip out a quality AEG or GBB I usually run the fuck away. I don't want to be a bloody mess on the ground :happysad:.

I'm hoping to get shot with my bro's ICS Full-Metal M4A1 soon so my fears can possibly be dispelled.
We have no point system last one standing is the winner. It goes on for hours.... I chipped my friends tooth when I shot him in his mouth it was fucking funny. But dangerous at the same time...
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
317
127
#14
Here is my guns... My digital cam ain't workin so I just found some pics on line....



Exactly those..... except my shot gun has an extender...
 

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
106
0
0
#15
A_Zombie said:
I recently got into paintball and have been spending most of my time there..reason I do it is i can shoot poeple and not get lethal injection! :D
Anyway if you do play what kind of gun do you have. I have a tippmann 98c but i really want a flatline barrel to go on it. :thumbsup:
I wanna paintball, but i dont (know why) it sounds fun doe... has any one played laser tag ,its pretty cool