WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone playing WoW? [Worlds Of Warcraft]

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Does anyone here play WoW? Or am I the only nerd here who actually plays the game? : (

Cheers :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MrNewbie said:
Does anyone here play WoW? Or am I the only nerd here who actually plays the game? : (

Cheers :mfinger:
hehe you said nerd.....lol jk.....nah i don't play it....i was gonna get it but i never got around to it....and i don't feel like paying to play it every freakin month....now if they would make a new Diablo....i'd pay for that.....

keebs

Particinator
well the game Guild War is made by the poeple that created Diablo and there will be no monthly fee, so i am going to buy it, and it comes out on April 28th

Janglenut

Particinator
I will be too, if you want a guild for G~W feel free to come to my website where we will be having one.

keebs

Particinator
Janglenut said:
I will be too, if you want a guild for G~W feel free to come to my website where we will be having one.

sweet i will be comeing to your web site then b/c i like the word FREE

and the game will just be overall bad ass, and if you want to here is the offical page for the game so you can check it out.
http://www.guildwars.com/default.html

Descent

Hella Constipated

Fuck that shit.

There's a difference between nerds and nerds who are uber fucking annoying and anti-social.

WoW is already making me consider abandoning a friendship with a former friend, who's been a dick since he started :rolleyes:.

When a fan of Volition won't play games from them he hasn't tried, and instead blows you off to play WoW, you KNOW he's fucking obsessed.

ESPECIALLY when EVERY pice of media and software you've sent him before he's loved.

On top of that, it's like he's a changed dude. His attitude about shit just plain fucking sucks.

ahkeeyuu

Your Neighborhood Reaper
I play. I'm a Night Elf Druid named Omalley on Shattered Hand. I also have an Undead Rogue named Nosoymuerte on Eredar, and a Tauren Shaman on Dragonmaw.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:

Fuck that shit.

There's a difference between nerds and nerds who are uber fucking annoying and anti-social.

WoW is already making me consider abandoning a friendship with a former friend, who's been a dick since he started :rolleyes:.

When a fan of Volition won't play games from them he hasn't tried, and instead blows you off to play WoW, you KNOW he's fucking obsessed.

ESPECIALLY when EVERY pice of media and software you've sent him before he's loved.

On top of that, it's like he's a changed dude. His attitude about shit just plain fucking sucks.
funny pic :thumbsup:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Well my school is full of gamers so even if I become obessed with a game they don't mind that much and doesnt bother our friendship.

I play WoW and CoH at the same time, but as of late WoW has been freezing up on me a lot so if it continues I'll probly stop my account till they fix the damn thing.

Jenkies

The Dude
I had a level 60 night elf rogue, I realized I played a little too much and it was getting in the way of other things I like to do and schoolwork, so I cancelled. ANother factor was that Blizzards customer service is TERRIBLE, I mean the worst service I have ever seen from any company in the history of anything that has ever existed or ever will exist. Most of their replies to concerned customers are "We are working on it", or some obviously bullshitted answer. It's been obvious for quite some time now that it is extremely difficult to get a 'real' answer to a question from a forum mod, and these mods are the only real source of contact to blizzard we have, because the devs are like in some secret cave somewhere and only release tidbits of information to the forum mods to post once in a blue moon to keep would be quitters from cancelling their accounts. Blizzard used to be a good company, but their management of WoW is completely fucking up their reputation. Server downtimes every day, fucking up something serious every time they patch, failing to add new content in a reasonable time frame, among a host of other things.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. It was fun up to level 60, and once you hit 60 all there is to do is repeat the same meaningless instances over and over and over. You farm these instances repeatedly to get geared up for the only two real high level encounters in the game, I mean there are two fucking big things to do besides these instances and meaningless PvP. I'm sorry but this game just pisses me off so much that I had to write all of this.

ChaosDragon357

Incarnate of Randomness
Wish I could play myself

I play WoW (and btw it doesn't make me anti-social since my friends all play as well). Unfortunately my computer won't run it, so my roommate lets me use his account. I got a 27 tauren hunter, but i'm realizing it's wasted time since i am eventually going to get the game myself and have to do all the quests over again... lol but hey that's part of the fun of the game.

I've got Agammaggan as my main server, horde side. Shadowlight if you wanna look me up in game.

Angry

omgwtflolbbq!!!1111oneone
I played for a while (got a character to 43, and a few others to 20ish), but got swiftly bored with having to "grind" (repeat tasks to gain experience/find equipment), so I went back to the MMORPG I like (eve-online). If anyone wants to try a game where how many hours you play per day doesn't afect your character's skills, try it :) - www.eve-online.com, they have free 14-day trials.

PS - the best thing about WoW is Leeroy.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Apparently Dungeons and Dragons Online pwns all other MMORPG, i do play WoW occasionally, the grinding does suck... but it gives me something else to do with my internet time.

Signify

Particinator
I play, but i have never gotten a char past lvl 20ish. I have a very small attention span... and wow seems to require one.

Angry

Reaper, you sound just like my housemate.. He has one character at 45, and about 30 on various servers all under lv20.

He boasts about being able to get to lv6 in under 40 minutes.

I then tell him he's a dumbass for paying the full subscription to experience around 10% of the game.

Signify

Particinator
I can do the same, I have mastered the first area of every race...really kinda sad. Its just my attention span is shit, and the skills and stuff of each class gets boring as hell after a bit of time spent on them. Im not renewing my subscription anyway, im looking for a new money pit! I want a really good online game to amuse me, and wow just isnt cutting it anymore.

Shishio

The Red Pill
I took a look at it, but I'm more into PvP than WoW has to offer. I'm an old Shadowbane junkie, but I've recently gotten out of the MMORPG scene, it just takes up way too much time.

Angry

Not wanting to sound too much like a fanboi, but EVE really is awesome. It's very pvp-focused, and feels way more populated (only 100k subscribers, but only 1 server for them all). Your skills continue to train while offline and at the same speed (a major equaliser against powergamers tbh).

Give it a try :)

Signify

Particinator
EVE looks massive...I think that I would get lost in it. Im downloading the trial right now, might as well give it a go, if I like it ill get the friend that made me get wow hooked on it too.
(EDIT)
annnnd I need a cd key. nevermind then, maybe Ill just buy it.