WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Anyone use irc?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
If so what network and channel do you go on? Also - do you use mIRC? I just downloaded it on my new computer and it want's me to pay 20 bucks after 30 days anyone know of any good free clients? Thx.

Jung

???
Premium
Yes, people use it, why don't you use the search feature. Google for Xchat, it's my favorite free client.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I use mIRC. If you don't register after 30 days, it doesn't do anything but cause a small delay (around 4 or 5 seconds) at the start of the program. After that it functions completely normally.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I use mIRC, and I frequent #wtf.com (I really don't use it for anything else).

It is fun. I enjoy it. You should too.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Icarus said:
I use mIRC, and I frequent #wtf.com (I really don't use it for anything else).

It is fun. I enjoy it. You should too.

Ditto, and I only use it for WTF.com because I just don't have the gumption to find something/where else.

Jung

???
Premium
Some people like the cucumber better pickled.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Anyone here ever try Acidmax?
I've used it before, it's decent. I think we've talked about this before too.

I always find myself going back to X-Chat though. I guess I'm hooked.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hmmm...I'll give X-Chat a go. It sounds pretty good. I assume they have a Win32 build?