WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

anyone wanna talk to a sexy lady? I'm right here.

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#4
it is called sexy lady, so what do u find sexy?
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#5
magnolia said:
it is called sexy lady, so what do u find sexy?
hmm...intelligence....and.....niceness....and....I don't know. I've never really thought about it.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#6
jamesp said:
hmm...intelligence....and.....niceness....and....I don't know. I've never really thought about it.
What do you find "sexy"?
 

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
68
0
0
#7
jamesp said:
hmm...intelligence....and.....niceness....and....I don't know. I've never really thought about it.

Go pull your Pud somewhere else...Moron
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#8
I like...guys who are honest, good to women, romantic, funny...prob. some other things too, but I dunno right now.
 
#11
jamesp said:
Watch who you call a moron you retarded jackass.
Both of you are morons go find a fucking dating website, youve missed the point of THIS forum; you retarded jackass.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#12
Ender said:
Both of you are morons go find a fucking dating website, youve missed the point of THIS forum; you retarded jackass.
You're cruisin' for a virtual bruisin' buddy.....

BTW: nice sig there buddy, gotta love George RR Martin
 

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
68
0
0
#13
Ender said:
Both of you are morons go find a fucking dating website, youve missed the point of THIS forum; you retarded jackass.

Nah, I wanted to watch him get all puffy.. I think I got the jest of the forum, but thanks for the dail in. ROFL
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#14
DropAcid said:
Nah, I wanted to watch him get all puffy.. I think I got the jest of the forum, but thanks for the dail in. ROFL
Ah...touchet. I did get "all puffy" for a second.
 
#15
DropAcid said:
Nah, I wanted to watch him get all puffy.. I think I got the jest of the forum, but thanks for the dail in. ROFL
i wasnt saying both in reference to you but the other two
 

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
68
0
0
#16
Ender said:
i wasnt saying both in reference to you but the other two

Word! Tux is getting pissed.. I love to watch him waddle when he's mad.
 

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
122
0
0
#18
magnolia said:
I like...guys who are honest, good to women, romantic, funny...prob. some other things too, but I dunno right now.
Hey! thats me!
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
61
112
#19
All this hostility. If you don't like my topic get the fuck out!
 

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
68
0
0
#20
magnolia said:
All this hostility. If you don't like my topic get the fuck out!

Nope! You get the fuck out. Nobody is here to boost your fragile ego. Grow some tits ho.