WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Anyone who believe in god

spidercide

Fuck most of you
This is for anyone who believes in god :mfinger:

You fucking idiots, pull your head out of your ass. Are you that weak and pathetic that you have to rely on some fucking fake stooge in the sky for hope and to give yourself strenth? you little fucking bitch. If i knew you id slap you in the back of the fucking head. You really think there is some invisible fuck who pulled two humans out of his fucking hat and that two humans created the whole human race? Dubm ass, you think that some fucking guy that lives in the clouds made earth and every physical fucking object? then what made god if there is one? The universe is infinite. I believe in science. Everything about creation has been explained logically. Fuck i hate people who dont believe in aliens to or laugh when its mentioned. Im not talking about things with five eyes that are green, well they could be, who knows. In this infinite universe are you so ignorant that you think the human race is the only living organism?? Just cause we cant breath or live in other atmospheres does not mean other creatures arent adapted to that. We were meant to breath oxygen. Other species and animals living somewhere else could breath Co2 or some other gas.

I hope everyone that believes in god dies gets punched in the face

A quote from Einsteins book called Ideas And Opinions - "I cannot concieve of a god who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a willof the kind that we expieriance ourselves. Neither can I nor would i want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherrish such thoughts"

morelos

lexicon incognito
i don't believe in god either, and i don't practice any religion whatsoever, but the people i have converted to a viewpoint similar to mine have never been won over by me insulting them and telling them how stupid i think they are.

the proactive attacker ("i hit him back first" or "i hit him so he wouldn't hit me") never wins his argument.

morelos

lexicon incognito
and "universe," by definition of the word, means 'everything,' which is infinite, because if it truly is everything, it must contain the 'nothing' that exists beyond the tangible world.

spidercide

Fuck most of you
im not trying to convert anyone. they can take what i say however they want. i dont care if they re offended, that would be a bonus. Im just venting not trying to manipulate

spidercide

Fuck most of you
and i dont know abotu that definition of universe. last time i checked its just everything in space
here is a dictionary definition

All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole. so i dotn know what you were trying to say by that

I am god. Nah, that's too much responsibility. It gets kinda old when your whole job is to create people just for them so sin, die, and rot in hell. I think god is just a lie to make people better themselves, and make the deterioration of the world slower. I thank god (pun intended) for places like wtf.com that see through that.

Invalid

Clitpickle
I don't know if god exists I'm not searching for one and I really don't care much for religion anyway. If I did believe in god I know god wouldn't want me to go to a church and worship him and give money to the church -- The gospel of st.thomas anyone? (I think that was it's name) heresey by the catholic church. It was suppose to be the word of jesus or something close to it...

morelos

lexicon incognito
you're only defining the universe in astronomical terms. that's such a tiny, world-based definition that it doesn't begin to describe the actual meaning of the word.

universe means "the one whole." think like a scientist or mathematician, not like a guy reading an english paper. 'universe' is like the entire set within which you're working.

like i said, it's really a simple logical proof by well-ordering that the 'universe' as people instinctively define it is in fact infinite.

but not because there's infinite space; it's infinite because if there were a border to the 'end of space,' beyond which there was nothing at all, the 'nothing' would have to be counted as part of the 'universe' for the 'universe' really to be universal.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
you're only defining the universe in astronomical terms. that's such a tiny, world-based definition that it doesn't begin to describe the actual meaning of the word.

universe means "the one whole." think like a scientist or mathematician, not like a guy reading an english paper. 'universe' is like the entire set within which you're working.

like i said, it's really a simple logical proof by well-ordering that the 'universe' as people instinctively define it is in fact infinite.

but not because there's infinite space; it's infinite because if there were a border to the 'end of space,' beyond which there was nothing at all, the 'nothing' would have to be counted as part of the 'universe' for the 'universe' really to be universal.
There is a big difference between spirituality and religion. Spiruality is a feeling that there is some force (call it what you will) that is making things happen in the universe. The idea that there "is" a universe is proof of that.

Religion is a method of controlling the masses, and it works!

It's about:

Making LOTS of money
Building fancy buildings
A little charity
Dressing up and standing, sitting, kneeling for one hour a week to help people feel better about all the bad things they do all week
Saying "WE" know best - think like us
Breeding intolerance
And killing people, killing lots of people...

I believe in God... always have and always will.... he has done great for me... yet has also done bad for me... but never the less I do believe in God... not Jesus but God.If you want to get into depth over this PM me.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Halfpintrocker said:
I believe in God... always have and always will.... he has done great for me... yet has also done bad for me... but never the less I do believe in God... not Jesus but God.If you want to get into depth over this PM me.
How do you know it was him?

PS: In your sig, the word is You're (You are) NOT your.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
well i can honestly say i don't have a lot of respect for a lot of religions (except maybe buddhism), but aren't you being hypocrytical here? you say the universe is infinite (which is what is assumed by mankind) so yes it's only plausible that aliens could exist. so that means anything could exist, even a god. maybe the aliens are our god, maybe they created us. maybe science created us. nobody knows for sure because we haven't explored it all. even then we couldn't be sure. this could all be a dream or a flicker of illusion in some other dimension. our existance could be so many things but chances are, we'll never know.

magnolia

Postaholic
Everyone who has posted here makes me want to cry. I believe in God, you don't have to, but I do, and he has done so many wonderful things for me in my life. All I want to ask is if there isn't a god, then who created us and everything else? And please don't say the big bang. May the lord bless you and keep you even though you don't care.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
magnolia said:
Everyone who has posted here makes me want to cry. I believe in God, you don't have to, but I do, and he has done so many wonderful things for me in my life. All I want to ask is if there isn't a god, then who created us and everything else? And please don't say the big bang. May the lord bless you and keep you even though you don't care.
i'm all good with people having faith in a higher power.. but open your mind here! i'm not denying there could be a god who created us, but how can you say for sure god is the only option? there is no hard proof of Him (should you choose to believe it's a him) nor of any other higher power such as aliens, fate, spirits, etc. so if you believe in something, fine. just keep it as a belief, not a fact. and don't try to convert others or tell them they're wrong.

magnolia

Postaholic
I agree that telling them they're wrong isn't right. And I never try to convert ppl who don't already kidof want to. But I can't stand it when ppl sit there a curse god. If you don't believe, leave it at that. Don't call me stupid or ignorant or anything else because you don't believe.