WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

apology on behalf of for_starters (dustinz and kitana only)

sinew

Clitpickle
Hello Kitana and Dustinzgirl, I would like to apologize to you two on behalf of my friend for_starters.

Kitana, we all on this site wish your husband a safe return home. He is a true hero (I know I couldnt put my life on the line like he does) and I respect him and think of him as an honourable person. I dont believe for starters has actually wished death to him, but he may have said other stuff. He knows hes crossed the line and does feel bad that he has hurt you truly, hes not a bad guy.

Dustinzgirl, we got off on the wrong foot, but i'd just like to say for starters or I do not wish death on any children on this earth, he just got carried away and knows it. He will soon apologize (I told him to, so I hope he does) and will take back what he said. I hope your kids become millionaires and hook you up with a shitload of cash ;) .

I dont expect or give a shit if anyone else reads this but I hope Kitana and Dustinzgirl do. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry.

Listen up _Kitana_ and dustinzgirl.

Thank you to sinew for starting this thread, even though I should have done it myself.

Dustinzgirl and _Kitana_ I am sorry.

This reminds me of a saying my mom once told me. I can't exactly remember it exactly, but it went something like this:

"Don't judge someone by the actions they have taken today. Wait 5 years, judge them by the actions they took yesterday, and see if you feel the same way."

_Kitana_ I am sorry for saying terrible and awful things about your husband. If I was american, I'd be proud and take pride in knowing that he is much less of a coward then me, for I would probably not be in Iraq.

Dustinzgirl, I am sorry for what I said about your children. They are probably the cutest "creatures" (lol) on the world and I know how much parents love their children. I never meant to take it that far, and in retrospect should not have said the things that I said.

Please *gets on knees* give me a second chance. Doesn't everyone deserve one? I'm really going to make a conscious effort not to be a prick, and to add substance and originality to this forum, not just lame, stupid insults that I have been spreading everywhere.

I know that most of you believe that I am unworthy and hopeless camel stranded in the desert of death. But this is not so. I am a human being, and right now am filled with guilt. I never knew how much I really impacted you two before, but now I am really sad. Believe it or not, yesterday I locked myself in my room and started crying because of what I have done. My mom started banging on my door, but I just ignored her and continued on crying. :( And this is the truth from my heart.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you reconsider.

Have a joyous and glorious life,

for_starters

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, do I see a wicked change of heart?

Its all good if you're sincere to these two.

sinew

Clitpickle
He is, trust me, I swear on my life. The guy was about to cry when he told me what happened and shit, seriously, hes a sensitive guy. He really regrets all the shit he said. Anyways, later

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Just a reminder, this thread is now relocated in a non-flaming forum. If you want to flame about it, take it to "Fighting over: apology on behalf of for_starters (dustinz and kitana only)" here: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=1672

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thank you for apologizing. It was all in good fun until it became a little too uncomfortable.
Heres what my mom always said:
"men are fuck ups."
Apology accepted, Thanks.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Words from my cold heart.

Those of you who will read this will probally not understand why it is in my heart that I can not forgive nor accept fs apology. 11 months now it has been since I fully had Jesse in my life.

1 wedding down the drain, the first year of our life gone, the first night together gone...our first place together gone, our first x-mass as husband and wife gone. Yeah its a beautiful thing that i feel we missed out on, why Cause my husband was brave enough to fight for what he believed in. Seems a bit unfair but then you learn to accept and deal, cause there is no other option.

Why you read this you remember the 7 sympathy cards I wrote out to unknown families who come next year won't have a soldier to greet, one to a 22 year olds wife.... Thats Jesse's age....Now you read back FS. Your tears offer me little justice.

When you hurt so bad you remember the Great unknown sinking feeling of not knowing where, what or whom or how he is. That I feel and breathe every waking sleeping moment of my fucking life. When that hurts you remember me tieing 10 yellow ribbions outside in december in -25 degree weather, because the numbing pain of the cold doesn't fucking matter at that poin. If thats not enough you can think of the consent empty tormenting pain of not having the person who completes you in your life.

Then you can remember that every day you have to be strong when he tell you he seen someone die, or this is bothering you. You have to be strong to look people who our protesting this war, who are calling them murders, rapist and terrorist in the face and hold your head proud. THEN YOU TELL ME IF YOU CAN CHOKE DOWN YOUR IDEL APOLOGY. Cause I can't and I refuse to.

I love my husband beyond anything and anyone. Itookoffence said he HONESTLY HOPES HE DIES... you agreed with him sadly... that makes these words INVAILD.

Above all of this I stand tall, i stand proud. I stand 120% behind my husband. I would gladly fight for my country but right now I am here.... supporting him... supporting my HEROS supporting my FREEDOM.

Damn its a wonderful thing. there is nothing greater then looking at his picture and knowning the man i am so proud of the most is my husband. You attacked my pride, my heart, my soul, my life, my everything. You attacked the very person I am in by saying that.

Now maybe you will understand the power of words. maybe you will cry a little more. Cause FRANKLY MY DEAR.... I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

morelos

lexicon incognito
all people are fuckups. :D like my comment on who's dumber, just try to fuck up less than others.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
all people are fuckups. :D like my comment on who's dumber, just try to fuck up less than others.

Women are fuckups less than men. We hold down the entire world while men fuck up. Im not a man hater, but I do know more men in prison than I do women, and I know more men that say stupid ass shit then women.

morelos

lexicon incognito
everyone fucks up, magnolia. trust me on that. we all have different roles and we all seem to fail in them as much as we succeed.

but kitana, i need to say as much as forstarters' words must have hurt, and i don't know the context in which he apologized (did he just hurt you yesterday, did an admin tell him to apologize or get banned, etc), and i can see the dark times you're stuck in right now, but you've got to try and believe that people can grow, people can be shocked into growing, and people can even come to realize that a point of view they supported (even if only joking) can cause others pain.

likewise, forstarters needs to bear the burden of this fact: nothing said can be un-said. ever.

kitana, your situation is one i would honestly not ever hope to have. it's hard as hell to ask you to try and rise above the insults and to try to find a part of your heart where you can believe for_starters was really just being infantile and was not paying attention to the consequences his words would bring about. often times people don't even THINK of how they are affecting others with their words or actions; i should like to hope this is one of those times. many people, especially the younger ones, manage to do a lot at other people's expense and it takes a while for the fact that someone else hurts to really set in.

i just hope you give it time and instead of obsessing over the negativity when you think about his statements, obsessing over his long attempt to make it right; see that he didn't realize he would hurt you when he said what he said, and now that he's learned otherwise he wishes he hadn't said it...

without forgiveness, people have little reason to grow.

~ dan ~

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sinew said:
Hello Kitana and Dustinzgirl, I would like to apologize to you two on behalf of my friend for_starters.

Kitana, we all on this site wish your husband a safe return home. He is a true hero (I know I couldnt put my life on the line like he does) and I respect him and think of him as an honourable person. I dont believe for starters has actually wished death to him, but he may have said other stuff. He knows hes crossed the line and does feel bad that he has hurt you truly, hes not a bad guy.

Dustinzgirl, we got off on the wrong foot, but i'd just like to say for starters or I do not wish death on any children on this earth, he just got carried away and knows it. He will soon apologize (I told him to, so I hope he does) and will take back what he said. I hope your kids become millionaires and hook you up with a shitload of cash ;) .

I dont expect or give a shit if anyone else reads this but I hope Kitana and Dustinzgirl do. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
dude let for_starters apologise for himself im afraid its probrably too late for him his apologies have been accepted but it was way to late sadly unless other people vote for the others there is no hope for him. ( im sure jason may let you take his place on wtf surivivour) ask him if you like. but im afraid ur efforts will be out of reach a word of advise would be to stay out of the way and avoid being voted off yourself that way you can live im his footsteps but treading more carefully would be the way to go :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
His ass is going to be kicked off the island at the end of the game.

morelos

lexicon incognito
give people a chance to earnestly grow from their mistakes; s'why we make them.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
he did the same thing when we gave him a second chance in chat...

he doesn't deserve one

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wow, sounds like to me he really apologized and if it were me I'd probably go suicidal after reading something like that, being shut down on forgiveness..........

if anyone ever did that to me, I'd shoot myself...the worlds not worth living in if ur hated

then again, I've never hurt anyone, so being that if I ever hurt someone u'll being reading my obituary in the newspaper the next day :sword:

morelos

lexicon incognito
agreed. see, with forgiveness, the person doing the forgiving is doing the most healthy thing they can, and the person being forgiven is learning to be healthier in social contexts.

give kitana time to let the emotional response cool off, and i bet it stops hurting so much.

even if she has to have her husband in her arms again before she realizes he didn't intend it to hurt like that.

~ dan ~

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinew said:
to err is human, to forgive --> divine
Strike one, shame on you.
Strike two, shame on me.
Strike three, never again.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
If For_Starters wants to be forgiven for his stupid actions, LET HIM MAKE THE FUCKING APOLOGY!!!