WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Apples

Nayuki

Who, me?
Apple computers are grown in California. Optimised for graphics, they are mainly consumed by people who can't read.

Comparing Apple computers with IBM computers is like comparing Apples and Oranges.

Jung

???
Premium
Nayuki said:
Comparing Apple computers with IBM computers is like comparing Apples and Oranges.
IBM makes the processors Apple computers use. :happysad:

they are mainly consumed by people who can't read.
Oh, just like anime.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
You must spread reputation around before giving it to Junglizm again.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I own an Apple and I'm the best speller on WTF. And I can read too!

Pffftttt....

keebs

Particinator
i have a question, what was the purpose of this thread, if forsay it wasn't wrong in its statement?

and this is a message to Nayuki

I challenge you to find a misspelled word in a single one of my posts that isn't either slang or purposefully misspelled.

I'm an apple user to the day I die :p

challenge does not include drunken posts.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
void said:
that's bushlit and you knob it.. :mad:
I am sure he does knob it. Because you have to be a little gay to use an apple,<in lispy voice> it's all about the looks, and the price. Its like designer computers, slow, pretty and expensive.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
apples own pc's
nayuki drinks my pee
and lets it dribble down to her pussy

Jung

???
Premium
Hater808 said:
I am sure he does knob it. Because you have to be a little gay to use an apple,<in lispy voice> it's all about the looks, and the price. Its like designer computers, slow, pretty and expensive.
Only newbs think that.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Hater808 said:
since when have the new apple computers been slow.
i challenge your computer to a speed test lol!

All I have to say is that there is a reason this thread is in the games and humor section :happysad:

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
skullmaster said:
since when have the new apple computers been slow.
i challenge your computer to a speed test lol!
Give me a break. I have been working as a computer tech for both mac and pcs and to get any speed/graphics on a mac comparable to a pc you have to spend way more money. RAM is another issue, MACs always don't come with enough RAM. It's funny for being known as mutimedia machines they need to be immediately upgraded with RAM to do anything serous. Otherwise they crash as much as my windows machines.

junglizm said:
Only newbs think that.
It was ment as a joke saying...yes apple can be good but cost a hell of a lot more. Plus It's a "pretty" operating system and a "pretty" design, which can be interpreted as Gay, again a joke.

This might give some insight to the "issues" mac can have. It's pretty funny to boot
Click the Mac Parody link for movie

Jung

???
Premium
Hater808 said:
Give me a break. I have been working as a computer tech for both mac and pcs and to get any speed/graphics on a mac comparable to a pc you have to spend way more money. RAM is another issue, MACs always don't come with enough RAM. It's funny for being known as mutimedia machines they need to be immediately upgraded with RAM to do anything serous. Otherwise they crash as much as my windows machines.
Lol tech. I guess I was right when I said you were a newb. :happysad:

Macs can come with enough RAM if you configure it that way, but I do agree that they need more RAM than a Windows PC to work well. That has to do with the BSD (UNIX) base OSX is built upon though; Unix, and Macs, actually use RAM efficiently, unlike Windows - BUT the entire OS is built around that, so the performance gains you see when jumping from 256 to 512 or 512 to 1024 are more noticeable than on Windows. The same holds true for Linux and Unix, regardless of whether or not it's on a PC or Mac.

Also, if your Macs are crashing there is something seriously wrong, and I doubt it has to do with the amount of RAM they contain. My Mac hasn't crashed once since I've owned it, and I use it all the time. Then again neither does my PC...
It was ment as a joke saying...yes apple can be good but cost a hell of a lot more. Plus It's a "pretty" operating system and a "pretty" design, which can be interpreted as Gay, again a joke.

This might give some insight to the "issues" mac can have. It's pretty funny to boot
Click the Mac Parody link for movie
I own a Mac laptop, I know first hand what the "issues a Mac can have" are.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
My mac or pc have never crashed, but my pc has given me a lot more trouble than my mac.
i have 1GB of RAM. I think that much of ram is sufficient