WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Cancelled

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
One of my favorite shows on television got cancelled.

Sure, it had gotten progressively less funny, but it had me laughing out loud at least once per episode, which is better than I can say for the Simpsons.

The last episode is soon... I hope some other network picks it up.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
What the fuck? Why the fuck did they do that, I thought it was one of Adult Swim's best rating shows at one point. Goddamnit, they better not fuck with my Sealab 2021.

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
THey do that to the best shows!! I mean Ren and Stimpy was awesome, then there was Beavis and Butthead and Invader Zim and now Aqua Teen Hunger Force! I'm angry grrrr :mad:

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Pretty soon they will take away all of our shows and replace them with reality TV bullshit I am gonna Kill those FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATHF I will miss you soooo much

Pachyderm

I really did.
O'Grady

UUUMMM..I was watching Nogin for some reason yesterday, and this show called O'Grady came on, and it was one of the funniest cartoons I have ever seen. It's not really geared towards younger teens because it is so ironical and dry. It's so funny. You should check it out. I have no idea when it is on, just that it's on Nogin. :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Noggin is weird. I was surprised to see Daria on it. That is one hilarious show :thumbsup:

Actually, Aqua Teen Hunger force was one of the least-watched shows on Adult Swim. I've got no idea what the deal is with The Venture Bros. show. That show just makes me angry, it sucks so much.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
ummm... are you guys retarded? Aqua Teen Hunger Force's 3rd season starts this sunday. it's not cancelled. just thought you'd like to know...

Feore

love-whipped bitch
why would it get kicked? it's one of the most popular shows on there.