WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Arcade Master

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
I HAVE CONQUERED THE ARCADE WITH 11 TROPHIES, watch out, i could be looking to take yours

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uhh, who gives a shit? It's an ARCADE on the internet, for all we know you could have cheated.. You know what, we don't even care, over half the people in this website haven't even gone there, sure I've won a couple trophies, it was friggin easy so don't brag about shit that A: Doesn't matter and B: Don't brag about it to people who don't really care and finally C: Winning the arcade is easy, why don't you go climb Everest, then maybe I'll be impressed.. MAYBE.

Thanks p99.....:(

I was gonna brag as soon as I got a trophy...Thought that's what they were for, bragging rights...

I guess not if you never post in the forums.

"I posted 50 times, just so I can get into the arcade!!"

That must've been dickzot's thought.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah I posted 50 times so I could get into the arcade too, so I could play games when I'm bored, I just started winning thats all..

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i joined he forum to talk then i saw the aracde and thought hmmmm fun, im just a game addict

p99 said:
Uhh, who gives a shit? It's an ARCADE on the internet, for all we know you could have cheated.. You know what, we don't even care, over half the people in this website haven't even gone there, sure I've won a couple trophies, it was friggin easy so don't brag about shit that A: Doesn't matter and B: Don't brag about it to people who don't really care and finally C: Winning the arcade is easy, why don't you go climb Everest, then maybe I'll be impressed.. MAYBE.
yeah i got 5 i think

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The guy goes to a LAN party and is appalled when he finds out they're not running a "Balloon bomber" server.

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO, Max!

Anyone here ever have an UT99 LAN party? Those are the shit.