WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Arcade..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, So I tried to go in the arcade, and its not allowing me to go there. Any reasons why? Or is it just closed?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
because jason is adding more games i'm guessing

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh, maybe thats why.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh, thanks jason :D

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yep yep. :)

As for more specifics, I *will* be adding new games (perhaps more than double them) as well as seeing about it all being split up into categories.. Have to see what new mods are available as I haven't followed it in recent weeks.. Cover me, I'm going in!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
is it possible to upload old snes games to a flash game? that would be tight.

Jason

Founder
Sorry, not at this time.

Bearer of bad news!

Jung

???
Premium
smoke-it said:
is it possible to upload old snes games to a flash game? that would be tight.
It isn't that simply, you'd have to wrote a flash version of an nes emulator. Actions script is kind of limited; It would be easier to just re-write the entire game from scratch. I'll link you to some flash tutorials if you wish, but emulators are kind of the best way to go.

Jason

Founder
Arcade is back up.. Currently working on splitting the games up, and adding another 100-200 games into the arcade will take some time but it's in progress. ;)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
who needs any more games?? all i need is bombjack :)

Jason

Founder
I sense a CHALLENGE! Go head to head folks, it's fun!

Just click on a user's name in their posts, and select "Challenge xxxxx" and you're off!

Fugly

Tenderony
you erased the scores. do you even realize how much time I spent at curveball. :mad: Excuse me while I go scream really loud at nothing before I tear most of my hair out

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
you erased the scores. do you even realize how much time I spent at curveball. :mad: Excuse me while I go scream really loud at nothing before I tear most of my hair out
It's an arcade on the internet.. You spend way to much time on here don't you?..

Fugly

Tenderony
Dont start. I'm not in the mood. Go start a pathetic flame war with sky.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im on a 130 mhz processor comp so no chance i could ,my laptop i sbeing borowed by my brother and if you read my post "suspended for school again for bs" on life sucks you know why i cant do it in school but p99 one bright sunny day i will get past your #1 ranking on bombjack.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Dont start. I'm not in the mood. Go start a pathetic flame war with sky.
he was not really starting anything , you where being an idiot. Hes right its a arcade on a website R-E-L-A-X...

Fugly

Tenderony
p99 said:
It's an arcade on the internet.. You spend way to much time on here don't you?..
Check the posts per day count and get back to me