Arcade..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, So I tried to go in the arcade, and its not allowing me to go there. Any reasons why? Or is it just closed?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yep yep. :)

As for more specifics, I *will* be adding new games (perhaps more than double them) as well as seeing about it all being split up into categories.. Have to see what new mods are available as I haven't followed it in recent weeks.. Cover me, I'm going in!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
is it possible to upload old snes games to a flash game? that would be tight.

Jung

???
Premium
smoke-it said:
is it possible to upload old snes games to a flash game? that would be tight.
It isn't that simply, you'd have to wrote a flash version of an nes emulator. Actions script is kind of limited; It would be easier to just re-write the entire game from scratch. I'll link you to some flash tutorials if you wish, but emulators are kind of the best way to go.

Jason

Founder
Arcade is back up.. Currently working on splitting the games up, and adding another 100-200 games into the arcade will take some time but it's in progress. ;)

Jason

Founder
I sense a CHALLENGE! Go head to head folks, it's fun!

Just click on a user's name in their posts, and select "Challenge xxxxx" and you're off!

Fugly

Tenderony
you erased the scores. do you even realize how much time I spent at curveball. :mad: Excuse me while I go scream really loud at nothing before I tear most of my hair out

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
you erased the scores. do you even realize how much time I spent at curveball. :mad: Excuse me while I go scream really loud at nothing before I tear most of my hair out
It's an arcade on the internet.. You spend way to much time on here don't you?..

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im on a 130 mhz processor comp so no chance i could ,my laptop i sbeing borowed by my brother and if you read my post "suspended for school again for bs" on life sucks you know why i cant do it in school but p99 one bright sunny day i will get past your #1 ranking on bombjack.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Dont start. I'm not in the mood. Go start a pathetic flame war with sky.
he was not really starting anything , you where being an idiot. Hes right its a arcade on a website R-E-L-A-X...