WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Are my images SPAM, or are they funny, relevant, and contribute?

Are my image posts quality, or do they suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Last edited by a moderator:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm gonna have to stop doing that too I guess. :confuse:

They're kinda funny though..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Vote, people! I want to know if I should stop.

Jung

???
Premium
Funny images are one thing, but random images is another. I post images too., I'm not trying to make images taboo or anything.

Honestly though, I can't find the thread I was talking about. I'll look for it, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now. That last comment was more of an 'on the side' comment though; my general message still stands. Stop making shitty, irrelevant posts like "Gonna go take a dump."

Oh, and in the future, how about you act mature and just listen. I should make this a cock farm contest; let the members decide whether or not you get farmed, again.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Honestly though, I can't find the thread I was talking about. I'll look for it, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now. That last comment was more of an 'on the side' comment though; my general message still stands. Stop posting shitty, irrelevant posts.

Oh, and in the future, how about you act mature and just listen. I should make this a cock farm contest; let the members decide whether or not you get farmed, again.
Then the entire thing was a misunderstanding. If it's one post you're talking about, find it, because so far all of the images I have posted appear to be relevant to the topic.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Then the entire thing was a misunderstanding. If it's one post you're talking about, find it, because so far all of the images I have posted appear to be relevant to the topic.
I actually never specified A thread, it was a general comment. You took it much further than I ever thought you would. This isn't going to turn into "challenge the mod," just shut up and make relevant posts. Ok?

Jesus, Internet = serious business. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO.

Okay, then let's discuss. I can post images if it contributes, right?

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
Funny images are one thing, but random images is another. I post images too., I'm not trying to make images taboo or anything.
Most of his images are just as relevant as any of yours are, are at least used to be. Case in point: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=4670

Descent said:
LMFAO.

Yes, that's good.

If you're talking about what kind of video card your microwave requires to run MSPaint, then I don't want to see a pedophile picking his teeth.

Make sense?

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
LMFAO.

tzedek said:
Most of his images are just as relevant as any of yours are, are at least used to be. Case in point: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=4670
Ok, fair enough.

Like I said though, that was a minor point in what I said; I was talking about ONE particular thread. I can't find it right now though, and I've already said I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
EDIT: Whilst uploading to ImageShack, the issue was resolved.

Descent said:
EDIT: Whilst uploading to ImageShack, the issue was resolved.

Well, that's rare.

It's also rare that you have a comment that makes any sense.

Edit : Damn you for forcing me to add an edit for your edit.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Yet another awesome post by our very own FCC. You called it sooooo good man. You are fucking awesome...no no...I mean it...You're like this huge...balloon!....filled to the popping point with awesomness...Its like the fucking Macy's Day Parade when you're coming through...I swear to God man..you're the awesomest...I dont even know if thats a word...thats how awesome you are. Seriously.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
No, I don't think they are spam. Personally I wrote one of those threads about Terry.

Smallck thinks his insults are so good. :rotflmao: I was right. You are dependant on S.C.U.M. We give you things to post about. God knows you aren't smart enough to start threads on your own. You call me "Kuntz-seque" yet you think you've destroyed S.C.U.M. You haven't and you never will. Give up. Stop trying to be e-cool. No one cares about you or your "hatred" of S.C.U.M. Get a life. :rolleyes:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I mean dude they're funny, But you post to many of them. Fuck theres a picture in every other one of your posts. Tone it down and you'll be fine.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I hate the FCC said:
Smallck thinks his insults are so good.....

I seriously think you're awesome....the way you just handled me in that last little post...pure awesomeness.

Why are you going to act like this now, you were so nice last night on chat.....remember....i'm the little citizen in distress...and you're captain awesome-pants....coming to save the day. You know exactly what i'm talking about....oh and dont worry about that one thing..I kinda look your dad anyway....our names are basically the same thing...anyone could have made that mistake.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just a wild guess jung, but did you mean this thread?
That was kind of funny actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.