WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

are there too many starbucks'

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
uhhhh i was in an argument and i geuss i want yalls sincerest opinions. . .

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
okay. . . that was my argument

this is ur productive shit?

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
nah I was jsut about to do my productive shit which I'm currently taking a break from now -.-

morelos

lexicon incognito
"y'alls?"

in what part of texas do you reside?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Never too many starbucks. As a matter of fact Last year we decided to buy another house by the shore. The presernce of a starbucks was criteria for finding a location to buy in.

I especialy like the starbucks near my job. For some reason all the girls there have a thing for me.

Women are sirens man (evil). You try to be a good boy (sucessful so far) and they like, throw themselves at you.

morelos

lexicon incognito
that's actually true. the nicer you are, the more innocent you act, the worse they want you.

~ dan ~

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
morelos said:
that's actually true. the nicer you are, the more innocent you act, the worse they want you.

~ dan ~

I'll try and keep that in mind :)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Fuck them, this is Bait & Tackle, they can go fuck themselves! That's what you say about Starfuck's.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
hey dumbass just too let you know we're talking about StarBucks not Starfucks

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey dumbass, I was being sarcastic, but I guess you're just too damn stupid to realize it. And besides, why the fuck are you talking about Starbuck's in b&t anyways?

Paul

Tenderony
yes there are too many starbucks. i was doing secret shopping for them and one of the rules was we had to have 15minutes between visits..... that was VERY difficult to do since they are literally within walking distance of eachother around here.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
yesterday i saw a caraboo coffee and sum genious was putting in a star bucks right next to it. . .

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
chubz said:
yesterday i saw a caraboo coffee and sum genious was putting in a star bucks right next to it. . .
There was a southpark episode like that.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yep and there was a simpsons show like that too!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Paul said:
yes there are too many starbucks. i was doing secret shopping for them and one of the rules was we had to have 15minutes between visits..... that was VERY difficult to do since they are literally within walking distance of eachother around here.
In manhattan around 34th st there are two starbucks literally across the street from one another. They're both packed, all the time.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
wow those are two bright dipships

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Theres plenty of starbucks but not as many as there are walgreens.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
yeah, but starbucks evoled faster, walgreens has been arround over fifty years or sumthing. . .

i think i read that on a sign

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your rite about that im sure of but theres still to many wallgreens. Hell we have so many its not uncommon to find two of them on the same street. Starbucks is right behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.