are there too many starbucks'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
In the state of Rhode Island, I think I've seen only one Starbucks. However, there are at least 5 Dunkin Donuts in every town. Not even an exaggeration.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
along with baskin robins. . . i think that was the stupidedest merger ever. . .

(you want thirtyone flavors baskin robins is where u wanna be)

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Baskin Robbins we don't have around here very much. But there are a lot of places the whole New England area doesn't have. This state just got its first Krispy Kreme about a year ago.

As far as mergers, I've seen a Dunkin Donuts in a Stop and Shop, and there's also a KFC/Taco Bell on the other side of the bay.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
TheLampIncident said:
Baskin Robbins we don't have around here very much. But there are a lot of places the whole New England area doesn't have. This state just got its first Krispy Kreme about a year ago.

As far as mergers, I've seen a Dunkin Donuts in a Stop and Shop, and there's also a KFC/Taco Bell on the other side of the bay.
wow first krispy kreme. . .

whats a stop and shop, is that like one of those food marts?

we have kfc and a&w here

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Stop and Shop = Our very large grocery stores

I don't know, maybe you guys have Safeway or Food Lion or Publix or something. Well, we don't.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
chubz said:
wow first krispy kreme. . .

whats a stop and shop, is that like one of those food marts?

we have kfc and a&w here
Be careful Hiawattha already thinks we live on nothing but Doughnuts and diet coke.

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
johnny kuntz said:

starbuck fucking owns! :thumbsup:

We'll get you next time. We're working on a new Decaf energy beam, designed to suck all the energy from your Latte

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
chubz said:
ya,
walmarts are sprouting too

They're becoming a fucking monopoly! I fucking hate Wal-Mart, they can't even carry unedited cd's, what the fuck is up with that?

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
true

i live in atlanta and the latin music out numbers the dvd's and all the other cds put together, maybee its just me but i dont have a thing for latin music. . .

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
chubz said:
true

i live in atlanta and the latin music out numbers the dvd's and all the other cds put together, maybee its just me but i dont have a thing for latin music. . .

LATIN WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND ARE SMOKIN' ! :thumbsup:

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I like starbucks. I like walmart. Having two starbucks across the street from eachother next to two walmarts is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.