WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

are there too many starbucks'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
In the state of Rhode Island, I think I've seen only one Starbucks. However, there are at least 5 Dunkin Donuts in every town. Not even an exaggeration.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
along with baskin robins. . . i think that was the stupidedest merger ever. . .

(you want thirtyone flavors baskin robins is where u wanna be)

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Baskin Robbins we don't have around here very much. But there are a lot of places the whole New England area doesn't have. This state just got its first Krispy Kreme about a year ago.

As far as mergers, I've seen a Dunkin Donuts in a Stop and Shop, and there's also a KFC/Taco Bell on the other side of the bay.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
TheLampIncident said:
Baskin Robbins we don't have around here very much. But there are a lot of places the whole New England area doesn't have. This state just got its first Krispy Kreme about a year ago.

As far as mergers, I've seen a Dunkin Donuts in a Stop and Shop, and there's also a KFC/Taco Bell on the other side of the bay.
wow first krispy kreme. . .

whats a stop and shop, is that like one of those food marts?

we have kfc and a&w here

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
Stop and Shop = Our very large grocery stores

I don't know, maybe you guys have Safeway or Food Lion or Publix or something. Well, we don't.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
chubz said:
wow first krispy kreme. . .

whats a stop and shop, is that like one of those food marts?

we have kfc and a&w here
Be careful Hiawattha already thinks we live on nothing but Doughnuts and diet coke.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:

starbuck fucking owns! :thumbsup:

We'll get you next time. We're working on a new Decaf energy beam, designed to suck all the energy from your Latte

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
chubz said:
ya,
walmarts are sprouting too

They're becoming a fucking monopoly! I fucking hate Wal-Mart, they can't even carry unedited cd's, what the fuck is up with that?

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
true

i live in atlanta and the latin music out numbers the dvd's and all the other cds put together, maybee its just me but i dont have a thing for latin music. . .

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
chubz said:
true

i live in atlanta and the latin music out numbers the dvd's and all the other cds put together, maybee its just me but i dont have a thing for latin music. . .

LATIN WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND ARE SMOKIN' ! :thumbsup:

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I like starbucks. I like walmart. Having two starbucks across the street from eachother next to two walmarts is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.