WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

are we all white?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
im just curious....are all of the wtf members white? im not being racist or nothin just curious

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
What/Why does it matter?

Even if you didn't want to sound racist you did. :thumbsdn:

I just don't hate white/blacks/asians I hate everyone! :mad:

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
im just curious....are all of the wtf members white? im not being racist or nothin just curious
okay, in order to figure this out you are going to have to implement some serious statistical calculus. first find the ratio of the races in the world, then apply the theory of large numbers to th ratios, then determine the number of "minorities" that surf the net, then divide by 1 and you should have the exact ratio of white to black to yellow to clear people on here......

eh .. didn't come off as racist to me. I've wondered about people on the sites I'm on myself, but then I realized it doesn't matter cause I recognize that a person's race doesn't mean shit about him/her.

EDIT: if you really care that much you could always add a poll...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm white.
Yey.
Half-German.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Smoke said:
I'm white.
Yey.
Half-German.
cool.....whats the other half? half black? below the waist? hehe

i dont care whos on im just curious how many ppl are white on wtf.com thats all.....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:
cool.....whats the other half? half black? below the waist? hehe
Below the waist, I'm definetely half-black down there. =P.
My dad was full american, my mom was full german, makes me half-german/american.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm gangsta fo' real homie.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
I'm a half-black German; that why I'm so fucking fast.

In case you were wondering, I'm only black from the waste down :thumbsup:

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
A bubbly thigh said:
I'm gangsta fo' real homie.

LoL, I don't know what your talking about, look at your profile picture, your white in that one lol.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
I'm bloody red...half russian, half marsian blood.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Thats not that bad, I met a girl who was ORANGE. She had layers upon layers of self tanner on, and she glowed a bright orange color, like this color orange:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Freakless said:
LoL, I don't know what your talking about, look at your profile picture, your white in that one lol.

Neither of those pictures of are me.