Are we ready to give JLXC the big apology yet?

Jugular

gettare il sangue
Everything he said would happen is coming true. We're in the middle of a drastic paradigm shift. I was watching old reruns of Ellen Degeneres this morning and she literally said, "Special announcement. Leftist radicals listen up... Comrades, I just got orders from Da Big Bauss, Soros himself. We're to attack at dawn. New World Order is a go. I'm fucking hopped up on adrenochrome and baby-peeschadiels, man."

I'm clinging to my guns and my Bible. Wish a motherfucker would try to run up in this house in the name of equality. I'll be naked and greased up waiting to pounce.

#hotdogs
#podestaemails
#savethechildren
#apocalypse
#apocalypto
#melgibsonwasright

• 2LOL
  • 2WTF!?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Meanwhile I'm in Louisiana literally living the shit while you sit in your ivory tower mocking a man better than you could ever hope to be.

You do owe him an apology, for being an out of touch piece of shit asshole.

I hope a looter shivs you in the neck.

Jugular

gettare il sangue
I could probably take down several soy-looters or, alternatively, one antifa super-cop. Let's hope these Californians don't start migrating east. Oh fuck.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
No. Nothing JLXC said has ever been true. Prove me wrong.

• 2Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2 users

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Bear spray, good for both dogs and their bitch owners.

full

• 3LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
LOL, I almost always turn on my headlights unless it's an exceptionally bright and sunny day. It's just another measure to get their attention and let them know I'm there. Because a lot of people are distracted and can't drive worth a shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
LOL, I almost always turn on my headlights unless it's an exceptionally bright and sunny day. It's just another measure to get their attention and let them know I'm there. Because a lot of people are distracted and can't drive worth a shit.
Most people think they are the best driver of all time, the only important driver on the road, and can't actually drive worth a shit.

• 1Like

Rook

#triggered
Hey guys! Resident Floridian here! From all of us down here to the rest of the U.S., we're SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

• 2LOL
  • 1Like
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 5 users

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Florida is a swamp,
my grandpa owned a 45 acres of it, always asked him what he was going to do with it..
Gator's Son..Gators give shoes, luggage, and meat and quite a few other things I was to young to know about..
also didn't know they used dried ground up alligator testicles for fertility treatments,
and I thought her standing on her head during sex was the best way for that to work...

• 1WTF!?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I didn't understand a lot back then, my timing was off, I didn't understand cointel, I was passionate because of the severity. Still, one world order thru medical tyranny is literally happening. Our govt against us real. But I realize nobody can be forced out of their cognitive dissonance, only choose to. The things I get banned for by cowards on the net I say loud and proud in public, at work, to management and customers, still employed and very popular.

So thanks net cowards for forcing me out in the streets. When both a police captain and a local major doctor agreed with me on masks and the clotshot, my boss and district manager stopped thinking they had some imaginary high ground parroting the lying TV. Luckily in real life your egotistical laughter stops when others around you do not support you. You echo chamber deluded folks are so in the minority irl, its amusing. I am right not to trust the TV, government, and Scientism over real science. Good luck when the power goes out. Take it easy and at the end of the day just be a good person.

Later.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
  • 1ORLY?
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I don't know why people here support censorship and delete posts they disagree with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I support censorship of lies and misinformation. Since misinformation obscures the truth, misinformation is essentially a way to censor the truth. Truth should not be censored.

• 1Like

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I support censorship of lies and misinformation. Since misinformation obscures the truth, misinformation is essentially a way to censor the truth. Truth should not be censored.

Fearing words is irrational. Who gets to decide what is lies and misinformation? What happens when they flip flop and come for you?

Censorship = Fear of different views and is as unamerican and antifree speech as possible. The truth never fears lies. Telling adults they can't make up their own minds is EVIL.

• 1LOL
  • 1I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: 1 users