Are we ready to give JLXC the big apology yet?

Jugular

wtf's finest
Everything he said would happen is coming true. We're in the middle of a drastic paradigm shift. I was watching old reruns of Ellen Degeneres this morning and she literally said, "Special announcement. Leftist radicals listen up... Comrades, I just got orders from Da Big Bauss, Soros himself. We're to attack at dawn. New World Order is a go. I'm fucking hopped up on adrenochrome and baby-peeschadiels, man."

I'm clinging to my guns and my Bible. Wish a motherfucker would try to run up in this house in the name of equality. I'll be naked and greased up waiting to pounce.

#hotdogs
#podestaemails
#savethechildren
#apocalypse
#apocalypto
#melgibsonwasright

• 1Agree
  • 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Meanwhile I'm in Louisiana literally living the shit while you sit in your ivory tower mocking a man better than you could ever hope to be.

You do owe him an apology, for being an out of touch piece of shit asshole.

I hope a looter shivs you in the neck.

Jugular

wtf's finest
I could probably take down several soy-looters or, alternatively, one antifa super-cop. Let's hope these Californians don't start migrating east. Oh fuck.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Bear spray, good for both dogs and their bitch owners.

• 2LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
LOL, I almost always turn on my headlights unless it's an exceptionally bright and sunny day. It's just another measure to get their attention and let them know I'm there. Because a lot of people are distracted and can't drive worth a shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
LOL, I almost always turn on my headlights unless it's an exceptionally bright and sunny day. It's just another measure to get their attention and let them know I'm there. Because a lot of people are distracted and can't drive worth a shit.
Most people think they are the best driver of all time, the only important driver on the road, and can't actually drive worth a shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user