Are we ready to give JLXC the big apology yet?

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Fearing words is irrational.
Who said anything about fear? I do not fear information I do not believe.

Who gets to decide what is lies and misinformation?
Scientists and scholars. Truth is not arbitrary. Facts are facts, unless you believe in "alternative facts".

What happens when they flip flop and come for you?
Who is going to be coming for me and for what? Now, you sound fearful. If someone flip-flops, stop voting for that person.

Censorship = Fear of different views and is as unamerican and antifree speech as possible. The truth never fears lies.
But liars fear the truth and thus, try to hide the truth behind lies and misinformation.

Telling adults they can't make up their own minds is EVIL.
In order to make up one's own mind, one needs information. If that information is incorrect, how can one make up one's mind correctly? I am not telling anyone they cannot make up their own mind, but they need to be getting correct information, or at least information that is not demonstratively false, information that is backed up with evidence and not just hearsay. Spreading outright lies and implausible misinformation, as if it were fact, is what is truly EVIL.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Who said anything about fear? I do not fear information I do not believe.

Scientists and scholars. Truth is not arbitrary. Facts are facts, unless you believe in "alternative facts".

Who is going to be coming for me and for what? Now, you sound fearful. If someone flip-flops, stop voting for that person.

But liars fear the truth and thus, try to hide the truth behind lies and misinformation.

In order to make up one's own mind, one needs information. If that information is incorrect, how can one make up one's mind correctly? I am not telling anyone they cannot make up their own mind, but they need to be getting correct information, or at least information that is not demonstratively false, information that is backed up with evidence and not just hearsay. Spreading outright lies and implausible misinformation, as if it were fact, is what is truly EVIL.

This is why Scientism is a religion. Literally thousands of doctors, nurses, phd holders, the maker of the test and dna altering jab, and more have publicly spoken out all over the world, and then were maligned, censored, had their licenses stripped, etc. That you cling to LIES NOT SCIENCE is your damage not mine or millions, could be billions, of sane people who trust science not lies. You don't get to Pretend Science is one universal view or is incorruptible, not rationally or scientifically, already been proven.

Many delusionally think mainstream means Truth. You are th problem. These genocidal monsters can't do it without the monumentally naive sheep bleating for acceptance. You get none from me.

• 1Face Palm
Reactions: 1 user

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
I understand many here love the lies but even you must sense something is amiss, right?

Of course I now understand the concept of NPC's, so many of you empty souless fucks don't count. Sad but true. This experience is very unique and amazing. They are trying to lock down the entire Realm with naught but lies, many of which have been engrained since birth and the empty believe it. You don't matter, you never did. Took me too long to understand that.

The only people who are real reject the lies. We are many and we matter in the cosmic sense. The government Is, and Always has been, the opposite of good. All wars are banker wars. All belief violence is justified by government is pure EVIL. All history is a lie. Most will never even glimpse the truth.

The great Culling is Here, Now, and you will never understand it. I accept Truth now.

Resist the NWO, never take the dna altering clotshot. Ignore the morons who do, they literally don't matter and will be gone so very soon. Millions of them already gone, hundreds of millions to follow, then billions.

The clotshot is not only an IQ test but a literal test of the soul.

• 2LOL
  • 1Face Palm
  • 1Smite
Reactions: 3 users