WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Are you a kipper? UKIP: UK Independent Party

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
To those who are not from uk, ukip are the uk independance party led by nigel farage, we are anti european union, anti immigration, we are making waves in british politics. For a long time ukip and our leader nigel farage was mocked and made fun of by the gutter press and tories and labour and lib dem etc etc we were the party of "fruitcakes and racists" well go to any ukip place and we now serve fruitcake mmm

Last week their was a ridiculous channel 4 documentary called "Ukip the first 100 days" which imagined the first 100 days of ukip in power (not in a good light)in a documentary style, this of course was leftist propoganda and im disgusted it even aired, i was talking to a 20yo kid who saw it the other day, he said it was propoganda and now he wants to vote ukip…… well that backfired, i can only hope more people see it for what it was and my greatest wish is to see farage as pm… even though when asked on an interview if he wanted to be PM, mr farage said "no some people want to BE something, some people want to DO something, i am the latter"

Rook

#triggered
Anti-immigration? Can you explain why any country would want to be anti-immigration? Sounds like closet racism / nationalism.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Anti-immigration? Can you explain why any country would want to be anti-immigration? Sounds like closet racism / nationalism.
Ask Rome.

You have to kind of realize that controlling immigration is seen as being anti-immigration. You don't want to flood your borders with foreigners... it kills the culture and people don't assimilate. Then things go all to shit.

Why do you think Immigration is good?

Rook

#triggered
Ask Rome.

You have to kind of realize that controlling immigration is seen as being anti-immigration. You don't want to flood your borders with foreigners... it kills the culture and people don't assimilate. Then things go all to shit.

Why do you think Immigration is good?
Nothing kills culture more than not having an influx of other cultures. America is a prime example of this melting-pot philosophy, a nation of immigrants.

Immigration is necessary because it diversifies the population and promotes socioeconomic growth. If it weren't for immigration, many of the things we now take for granted would've never existed.

Closing off your borders is nationalism, which I think is a backwards mentality.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Ultra-conservative nationalism has no place in first world countries, that's why the media is calling you all fuckwits, because you are.

@RebelBuddha it's been historically proven that immigrants do assimilate into society. America is a prime example, generally the first generation of immigrants tend to stick to their own kind, as a safety net, they rarely learn fluent english if they can avoid it. But the 2nd generation are almost always assimilated, they are brought up here and consider themselves American.

European Jews are prime example, yiddish was pushed out of the vocabulary of 2nd-gens with absolute force, similarly with German, Italian and Polish immigrant groups. It literally turned the country into its monolithic hyper-economy it became.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Ultra-conservative nationalism has no place in first world countries, that's why the media is calling you all fuckwits, because you are.
Since when is drug decriminalization "ultra-conservative"?
Since when is no taxation on a minimum wage "ultra-conservative"?
Since when is cutting foreign aid "ultra-conservative"?

I'm looking at Ukip's platform. They are clearly nationalist but in no way, shape or form could you call them ultra-conservative.

YUCK FOU!!!

I'm looking at Ukip's platform. They are clearly nationalist but in no way, shape or form could you call them ultra-conservative.
For starters,

I meant ultra conservative nationalism in its literal sense, in regards to nationalism. and whilst we're on it, cutting foreign aid is an uber-shitcunt move.

Zero tax for the lowest in the social order and drug decriminalization are clearly bait for those who don't understand how taxes/economics and politics work. Just pandering to the uneducated masses.

Not that the major parties aren't guilty of this...

MisterFister

For starters,

I meant ultra conservative nationalism in its literal sense, in regards to nationalism
As opposed to the figurative ultra-conservative sense?

and whilst we're on it, cutting foreign aid is an uber-shitcunt move.
Fair enough. I'm not too sure what your opinion has to do with the commonly understood spectrum of political philosophy so...so what?

Zero tax for the lowest in the social order and drug decriminalization are clearly bait for those who don't understand how taxes/economics and politics work. Just pandering to the uneducated masses.
Got it. High taxes on the lowest of the working class and criminalizing drug use is what educated people do. Thank you for that lesson because I was always in the other camp.

Do I get some kind of certificate or pin being that I'm now educated?

YUCK FOU!!!

As opposed to the figurative ultra-conservative sense?

Fair enough. I'm not too sure what your opinion has to do with the commonly understood spectrum of political philosophy so...so what?

Got it. High taxes on the lowest of the working class and criminalizing drug use is what educated people do. Thank you for that lesson because I was always in the other camp.

Do I get some kind of certificate or pin being that I'm now educated?
C'mon man, if you want to have a discussion thats fine, but if you're going to make stupid calls like that then whats the point?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Since when is drug decriminalization "ultra-conservative"?
Since when is no taxation on a minimum wage "ultra-conservative"?

Your an honorary kipper .. keep this up and you’ll get a badge.

We dont want to be governed by brussels and have open borders to europe and the rest of the world, its that simple..

Yuck Fou - It has not been proven immigration works, british people are now a minority in london and since WWII we have consistently opposed mass immigration, this is the greatest proof of failure of democracy. i guess you are not somebody who have seen their home change so radically so this is all theory to you.

_67395984_ukip.jpg

Last edited:

MisterFister

This is why I find Rook so funny when he says ridiculous things like "Nothing kills culture more than not having an influx of other cultures". Why its funny isn't because he's against me...its because he's against math. If London has a Muslim population of 10% of the whole and they procreate at a rate of 20% per annum while the native population which DOMINATES at 90% of the population as a whole but procreates at a rate of 10% then what's going to happen even if you totally stop all immigration with an iron door? You can actually do the math.

You end up with Mecca-West.

It has nothing to do with preserving culture. It has everything to do with the spread of an existing culture elsewhere.

Unless of course Rook can somehow meander his way out of the exponential whirlpool he dipped himself into by letting us know the truth as to why we don't see the existence of once vibrant cultures such as Native American, Gaul, Roman, Egyptian Coptic, Native Indonesian, Mongolian, Frankish, Ottoman, West Germanic, Greek, Aztec, blah blah blah.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
This is why I find Rook so funny when he says ridiculous things like "Nothing kills culture more than not having an influx of other cultures". Why its funny isn't because he's against me...its because he's against math. If London has a Muslim population of 10% of the whole and they procreate at a rate of 20% per annum while the native population which DOMINATES at 90% of the population as a whole but procreates at a rate of 10% then what's going to happen even if you totally stop all immigration with an iron door? You can actually do the math.

You end up with Mecca-West.

It has nothing to do with preserving culture. It has everything to do with the spread of an existing culture elsewhere.

Unless of course Rook can somehow meander his way out of the exponential whirlpool he dipped himself into by letting us know the truth as to why we don't see the existence of once vibrant cultures such as Native American, Gaul, Roman, Egyptian Coptic, Native Indonesian, Mongolian, Frankish, Ottoman, West Germanic, Greek, Aztec, blah blah blah.
Couldnt have put it better myself (no really i couldnt have)

Though i know all of this and in my heart of hearts i dont think ukip are strong enough.. but they are the best we have!

fister i got you a badge mate… you are welcome!
keep_calm_and_vote_ukip_sticker-r025859b604164ee3897253d1837bbfc6_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg