WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Are you dumb?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Well, are you? take this test to find out.

Clicky

Make sure you have your sound on so you can hear the questions.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
i got 'em all right! :p

it was a little distracting though hehe, think that's the point

I R NOT DUM!

Outlawed

Postaholic
I got it right. I am being honest. I think it might take you to a shock site to show how dumb someone is.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
DotCom said:
I got it right. I am being honest. I think it might take you to a shock site to show how dumb someone is.
suuuure you did, that's why there's this "edited by dotcom" announcement on the bottom. I think CL got you pegged.

littleone

the short crazy one
I have two apples, not one. That's because I was the one to take two random apples, two apples were NOT taken from me...Wow, I feel dumb. But I especially liked the way that they told me...Made me think of some relatives of mine...Just kidding...

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
DotCom said:
Haha Dotcom i saw you first post it said that you got the last one wrong...you sad little shit...i dont mind saying that i got the last one wrong...so apparently im dumb.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
lady victoria said:
i dont mind saying that i got the last one wrong...so apparently im dumb.
same here :happysad:
finally someone can confirm that I'm dumb! :happysad:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
hmm, i ggot the first one wrong on luck....i waasnt sure of the spelling of mississipi(SP?).so i got them all right :)

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Yay, my brain is ok. Not bad for an intoxicated mind. :happysad:

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
Glad to have some confirmation that I'm not dumb.

My grandfather has been asking me questions like #3 for over a decade now. Apparently, I came prepared.