WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Are you ever in the mood.......

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Today i feel really slap happy. I wake up and i laugh at completely random and meanigless things.
I look at the name of a thread and i start laughing for no reason.My mom tripped and hurt herself real bad but all i could do was laugh :(.
Help!
Do anyone of you ever geht this feeling? I'm not even drunk and tonight im going to a bulls b'ball game because theie retiring pippens jersey so I am going to geht drunk eventually. I dont even want to know what im going to do ;)

EDIT:btw, what is with this gigabot spider shit in the online users thing? is t a bot? why the fuck would bots read a forum post? this is gay

JaeSwift

Just Another Enemy
they pick up keywords etc... and I haven't woke up in a mood like that for time. lol.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
The only time I've ever woken feeling that good was back in August. I was spending a night with friends guzzling booze and watching movies. I was the only one drinking red wine (straight from the bottle), falling asleep after consuming 3 bottles to myself. I woke up 4 hours later, still drunk, with the sun out. I was in heaven that morning, everything was amusing, everything was so beautiful (sun rise in particular), but the afternoon was hell itself. No good thing ever lasts. :lol:

Jung

???
Premium
And I thought this thread was going to be about your girlfriend not being in the mood... :confused:
EDIT:btw, what is with this gigabot spider shit in the online users thing? is t a bot? why the fuck would bots read a forum post? this is gay
Web spiders.

Slacker

Postaholic
I feel like that today, it's been a horrible week and to wake up on a saturday feeling happy as can be, is really good. I just wish it would be like that more. It's a feeling of happiness that nothing can make you sad or mad. :thumbsup:

skullmaster said:
My mom tripped and hurt herself real bad but all i could do was laugh :(.
I laugh at misfortune all the time. Yesterday at work, there was a leak so bad in the ceiling it was practically raining and all I did was laugh at it. Eventually I tried to help a little bit, but it was so funny I kind of didn't want it to be fixed.

I also laugh whenever someone else drops a plate or something(and I can laugh at myself too, like when I got a butter packet popped on me when I was leaning over to spit in the trash can)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
Wow. Who knew web spiders were that complex?
they make me laugh.. i sometimes watch what they are looking at and it seems at any given time one of them is reading "500 email addresses deleted for non-useage" or whatever the thread is called.. like the stoopid 'bot thinks it is going to get a bunch of free email addresses to plague on.. :D

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
ive seen lots of spiiders read a thread called JASON!!!!
wonder why they keep going back for that........;)