Are you not entertained .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irisvr

Hoodrat
Greeting sodomized fucktards ..

Amused to have found such a tardy swamp of unhinged dimwits ..
Your closeted existence never has nor shall it bear any meaning to those you who suffocate on their disgust long enough to have you around in real life.

Tater and Hater .. Is this what you are lead to believe ..your identities are nothing more that a overzealous doppelganger of your pathetic and incredibly suppressed emotional lifespan ..

Toodles
-iris

• 4Smite
  • 1Kill It With Fire
Reactions: 4 users

kwsn

Randomly popping in
Could you make sense please? It may help your argument more.

• 3Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
Greeting sodomized fucktards .. .

Amused to have found such a tardy tawdry swamp of unhinged dimwits .. .
Your closeted existence never has nor shall it bear any meaning to those of you who suffocate on their disgust long enough to have you around in real life.

Tater and Hater Taters & Haters (ffs, man. It's right there in the forum list) .. - Is this what you are lead led to believe .. ? Your identities are nothing more that than a an overzealous doppelganger of your pathetic and incredibly suppressed emotional lifespan .. .

Toodles ("toodles"?!? wtf?)
-iris
Jesus titty-fucking Christ, man. At least try not to sound like a gibbering moron. Put together a coherent post, and not something that sounds like it was cobbled together from Nigerian money-scam spam messages.

I'm guessing you were conceived at home, because that's where most accidents happen.

• 3Like
  • 3Agree
Reactions: 5 users

irisvr

Hoodrat
Could you make sense please?
This statement actually sums up this place quite nicely..

:rolleyes:

Your closeted existence never has nor shall it bear any meaning to those you who suffocate on their disgust long enough to have you around in real life.

Tater and Hater .. Is this what you are lead to believe ..your identities are nothing more that a overzealous doppelganger of your pathetic and incredibly suppressed emotional lifespan ..

Toodles
-iris

tl;dr - Am I doing it right?

• 2Disagree
Reactions: 1 users

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff

Toodles
-iris
You used one of those web based insult generators, didn't you? This looks like one of those emails you get with words randomly strung together in an attempt to fool junk mail filters.

Now go back and try again. I'm not yet amused.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree

irisvr

Hoodrat
No.

Just a heads up - double-posting is a no-no. Use the edit button to make changes to your posts.
Also, Read the rules, goddamnit. In your case, you'd also benefit from reviewing the Literacy Clause.
It was Tapatalk I swear ... the bad man promised me candy if I closed my eyes..

You used one of those web based insult generators, didn't you? This looks like one of those emails you get with words randomly strung together in an attempt to fool junk mail filters.

Its all written by me ... Hahaha fooled you .. :rotflmao:

-Your mom said that too .. /obligatory

• 1I Call Bullshit!
  • 1Smite

johnyfnglaw

Banned - What an Asshat!

Toodles
-iris
You typed words. Not the right ones, and not in the correct order, but I am still proud of you.

• 3LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
This statement actually sums up this place quite nicely..

tl;dr - Am I doing it right?
No.
It was Tapatalk I swear ... the bad man promised me candy if I closed my eyes..
No excuses. Follow the rules or leave. Even Tapatalk has edit, and I believe both iOS and Android come with copy/pasta features. Your posts have been merged, now learn from this mistake.
Its all written by me ... Hahaha fooled you .. :rotflmao:
We knew all along. Insult generators have better spelling and literacy.
-Your mom said that too .. /obligatory
...now this I could believe. Max's mom isn't that easily satisfied.

On a more serious note: Welcome to the site. Make sure not to make too much of a mess, because we make sure to wipe you away, along with your dirt.

• 2Like

irisvr

Hoodrat
Already on "your mom"? You can't give anything worth to us. GTFO.
Yea .. and your mom will have to wait for her turn

No.

No excuses. Follow the rules or leave. Even Tapatalk has edit, and I believe both iOS and Android come with copy/pasta features. Your posts have been merged, now learn from this mistake.
:faint:

We knew all along. Insult generators have better spelling and literacy.
or Maybe I am a Self Aware Insult generator .. :cautious:

...now this I could believe. Max's mom isn't that easily satisfied.

On a more serious note: Welcome to the site. Make sure not to make too much of a mess, because we make sure to wipe you away, along with your dirt.
:whistle:

D'oh

• 1Face Palm
  • 1Smite

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
Three double postings in one thread; two after reminders to NOT do that. Must be a new record.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
Thanks..

A new record,, do I win anything except a ban?
You've won a warning, specifically tailored to your special brand of stupid. Once you're out of the Proving Grounds, though, you could suffer some more serious repercussions depending on the mod and their mood that day. Better to adhere to the rules, ask questions if you don't understand something, and don't be (too much of) an asshole.

Welcome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

irisvr

Hoodrat
Thanks, I needed that..

Im calling it a day lest I bungle up more.

Cheers guys.. and "Gus Triandos"

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
f473f66905.jpg

• 3Agree
  • 3LOL
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.