WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Arg!

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
u know what i hate? my friend just got his new girlfriend about 1 month ago. he loves to make out with her, whenver im around them they are constantly sucking each other's face! its like "dude....fuckin breath!" i cant ever talk to him because he's practically swallowing her head! fuck ya kno?? i vote kill him, anyone else?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
blitzen9090 said:
my friend just got his new girlfriend about 1 month ago
It sounds like he just bought a new product off the market..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
blitzen9090 said:
u know what i hate? my friend just got his new girlfriend about 1 month ago. he loves to make out with her, whenver im around them they are constantly sucking each other's face! its like "dude....fuckin breath!" i cant ever talk to him because he's practically swallowing her head! fuck ya kno?? i vote kill him, anyone else?
I vote, quit bein the 5th wheel and get a girlie or get lost!