WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Argh!

My family areso annoying, you can't have a convorsation with them, they wont let you have a fucking opinion. They think that what they say is fact, I mean they force their fucking opinion on me and I can't stand it, I am a very opinionated person and when I have an opinion about something I stick by it and I don't think my family like the fact I actually DO think for myself.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taking into consideration your nick, you are probably wrong.

I'm A Dick said:
until you know my family don't even try disagreeing
I disagree! :thumbsup:

Also, no one knows your family. Therefore, if you don’t want our opinion, then don’t post.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm A Dick said:
until you know my family don't even try disagreeing
If you call yourself a dick, I can only imagine what your family must think of you. Point made! See you fucker. :cool:

Your opinion is wanted but being prejudice just because of a name isn't wanted

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Trust me I have met his family and they are fuckign annoying they drive me insane considering I'm round his house all the time it's like being his brother and they really do get annoying.

And his nick dont mean nuttin fucker :cool:

Thank You

LOL mate it aint that quiet round my house is it? Fucking hell they even do it to you, you can't have your own opinion

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
So honestly who's family isn't annoying. I do believe every member of this forum probably thinks the same. If they don't think so all the time they do at least some of the time.

Yeah fair enough mate but has everyone on this forum had to move out of their parents house cause they have had that much of a fall out with their mum they just couldn't stand it anymore. Look I am not trying to be all lik " oh my god I am worse off than you " but what I am saying is I posted on here just to piss and moan about my parents now if you wanna just disagree with what I am sayin then why bother wasting your time replying?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe you should tell us why your family suck. This way we can come up with an educated response.

Also, taking into consideration you are only 16 years old. You are probably wrong and your family right. Please note I said probably. This is because most teenagers believe their family sucks/hates/dislike them. Once you grow up, you will see things differently.

With that said, please give some supporting facts to your thread; and you may see an educated response.

here goes

Well I'm not gonna beat round the bush, well I'm not afraid to admit it but from a very young age I was beaten around by my parents, my dad walked out and my mother was left to look after me, she couldn't handle what had happened to her so she took her frustration out on me. This has had a knock on effect on my family and since then things have never been the same. :(

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Yea his family are annoying even if I state an opinion it's wrong.
His family has been weird, i ve known for about 13 years now and it's been hell for him