Headlines ARK plans to offer space exploration ETF

Jugular

gettare il sangue
According to an SEC filing on Wednesday, ARK Invest plans to add the ARK Space Exploration ETF (ARKX) to its existing suite of 7 funds. The company is behind such wildly successful ETFs as the ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK) and the ARK Genomic Revolution ETF (ARKG), both of which returned more than 100% in 2020.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Gonna be a good one.

• 2Helpful
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
A fool and his money are easily separated.

One man's lost is another man's gain.

• 1Hug
Reactions: 1 user

Jugular

gettare il sangue
I got another quote for you

“The booty is right there for the taking, boys!”

All about perspective, yo

• 1Like

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Good Looking out.
I've been hooked on investments lately like I've been hooked on CRACK!
Seriously, there's quite a feeling in researching, and putting your money into something hot, and getting something back for it.

I super hope my Dogecoin climbs to $10/coin ... if so, i'll be a millionaire. lol

Out2Lunch

☠️
The past iPhone user in me is waiting until they rebrand it to ARKX MAX PRO before I start investing.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Good Looking out.
I've been hooked on investments lately like I've been hooked on CRACK!
Seriously, there's quite a feeling in researching, and putting your money into something hot, and getting something back for it.

I super hope my Dogecoin climbs to $10/coin ... if so, i'll be a millionaire. lol
Were you able to cash out at $.07? I dropped a few dollars into AMC just so I can say I tried 'investing' lol.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Were you able to cash out at $.07? I dropped a few dollars into AMC just so I can say I tried 'investing' lol.

hahaaa ... No, I've actually invested more.
I'm sitting pretty fat at the moment, but I see a lot of potential in the long term.

Elon keeps pushing Doge, and the reddit push is only the beginning. (i think reddit is what officially kicked it off as a legit crypto)
I'm basically betting on the Doge hitting $10 within the next 5-10 years (if it takes that long), if so, I will own an island in the Bahamas.
And I'll even donate a couple $200 to WTF.com for putting up with my bullshite for the last 10+ years lol

Good looking out, BriOn ... thanks for the response.

• 1Like

Jugular

gettare il sangue
hahaaa ... No, I've actually invested more.
I'm sitting pretty fat at the moment, but I see a lot of potential in the long term.

Elon keeps pushing Doge, and the reddit push is only the beginning. (i think reddit is what officially kicked it off as a legit crypto)
I'm basically betting on the Doge hitting $10 within the next 5-10 years (if it takes that long), if so, I will own an island in the Bahamas.
And I'll even donate a couple $200 to WTF.com for putting up with my bullshite for the last 10+ years lol

Good looking out, BriOn ... thanks for the response.
Lemme come out to your island.

• 11UP!