WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Armaggedon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
We're all gonna die, the pope died and a guy from Loveline (a radio show) took his name.

n00b head

The pron storer
And also there's solid methane underneath the sea due to pressure and temperature but if global warming continues it will melt into a gas and come up and poison us. just a heads up

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
and the A.I. thats almost able to control nanotechnology now....

Easty

Click click boom
oh yeah? i live in a college dorm. a college that it sitting directly on top of a fault that's more than 100 years overdue. sucks to be me!

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
We're all gonna die, the pope died and a guy from Loveline (a radio show) took his name.
I forgot to mention this earlier when I moved this thread...

Stop shitting up Chit Chat. :thumbsdn:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
n00b head said:
And also there's solid methane underneath the sea due to pressure and temperature but if global warming continues it will melt into a gas and come up and poison us. just a heads up
Maybe thats why the pope died. . .

bnccoder

Postaholic
n00b head said:
Don't be afraid I won't let it poison us I've got a lighter and there is plenty of oxygen. We can burn to death instead.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
bnccoder said:
Don't be afraid I won't let it poison us I've got a lighter and there is plenty of oxygen. We can burn to death instead.
Good to know. :thumbsup: Give me a heads up when you pull the lighter though, I wanna repent just before I die.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I live on Long Island. Currently there is a section of land on the north east coast of Africa that is slowly breaking away from the cliff. If it breaks loose it will release millions of cubic yards of material, into the Atlantic. This would cause a Tsunami that would hit the east coast of the United States. The problem is the wave height would grow as high as a thousand feet, and would inundate the entire east coast as far inland as Pennsylvania. The fault is growing by over an inch per year. A substantial seismic event may be enough to trigger the separation of this land mass, sealing our fate.

REPENT SINNERS!!!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MaxPower said:
I live on Long Island. Currently there is a section of land on the north east coast of Africa that is slowly breaking away from the cliff. If it breaks loose it will release millions of cubic yards of material, into the Atlantic. This would cause a Tsunami that would hit the east coast of the United States. The problem is the wave height would grow as high as a thousand feet, and would inundate the entire east coast as far inland as Pennsylvania. The fault is growing by over an inch per year. A substantial seismic event may be enough to trigger the separation of this land mass, sealing our fate.

REPENT SINNERS!!!
FUCK!!! I live in Philly..........i was gonna point fingers and laugh but im from Philly man.....WTF

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:

REPENT SINNERS!!!
Unless maybe God decides we are worthy of life and intervenes. . . Ya we're screwed.

Midwest watchin'

MaxPower said:

REPENT SINNERS!!!
Yeah, i heard about this too. Good news is, it might not break off for hundreds of years. Or it might break off next week. On the bright side, if it does happen, despite the death and absolute cultural purge of the EAST SI-IDE there would be a great action-disaster movie about it in 5 or 6 years. :D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
How about the super volcano under Yellowstone? They theorize if it goes off it would be a "Extinction Level Event". Bye bye USA and most of Canada and Mexico, and that's just the eruption!

I think it would be cool if it were triggered by a comet hitting the exact spot, so that aliens could be watching and go

"WOAH! I'm glad that wasn't us... did you see that shit? Damn."

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
or we could have some good ol' fashioned nuclear war....yeehaw :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.