WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ARMY recruiters

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
WTF?!?!?!? i walk into the local bike shop to buy a new de-railer for my bike and this lady walked up to me and sayd
army lady said:
i see that your very mechinaly inclined, have you ever thought about serveing your country?
i was like FUCK THAT!!! i dont wanna get stuck in some bullshit like alot of people today. one of my step=dads co-workers served 7yrs. one month and he got a call to finish his last 11 months. thats right thay are calling on ppl that already served!!! so fuck that if they want me ill be with my neibor to the north. sippin brew with sod.

Yea recruiters suck it's like wtf if i wanted to serve my country i would've come to your recruiting office not the local bike shop

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i dont think its fair they can ask someone 18-20 to die for their country and not allow them to buy a drink at the bar.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
tbsrk said:
i dont think its fair they can ask someone 18-20 to die for their country and not allow them to buy a drink at the bar.
agreed

magnolia

Postaholic
A recuiter called my sister at her graduation party. They're nuts. I'll never serve in the army or any other branch of the military for that matter. I respect those who do for their bravery, but I'll never do it.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
heh, magnolia, thats rough. She just graduated and theyre already all over her like a hyena on a fresh kill.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Teehee...

Luckily for me I have ADD...I can't get into the army :).

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Sure they will, they'll just make sure you have grenades with REALLY short fuses. :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
magnolia said:
A recuiter called my sister at her graduation party. They're nuts. I'll never serve in the army or any other branch of the military for that matter. I respect those who do for their bravery, but I'll never do it.

Man that is bullshit. They should just leave everyone alone, like someone said, if I or someone else wanted to join the army, they would go to the recruiting office themselves.

red soviet

punks dead, stfu
lol, did you see fahrenheit 911 where they had they show two guys doing that?

Some asshole from the Marines called my house towards the end of the school year and kept asking me all these questions. I felt molested.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He was probably an internet petafile as his day job.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
You guys are lucky, you guys dont live by one like me.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
Surely the military isn't all that bad. I've been dealing with recruiters my whole life, being the happy little cadet that I am. you just have to know how to get the free lunch, then say "Fuck off, I'm going to college"

Why don't they go to prisons and ask mass murderers to serve thier country... They'll be doing what they are best at!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, but most of them are too stupid for military intelligence.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh well I say just throw them out on the battler field. Killing Freenzie

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jaymes said:
Why don't they go to prisons and ask mass murderers to serve thier country... They'll be doing what they are best at!
Sorry the people servering this country are not mass murders.