WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Arnold as Govener

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#1
i don't care if i misspelled govener lol, anyway, what is with that man, the fucker has taken more steroids then a drug raid by the LAPD. i don't think he should be runing an intire state, and the funny part is, i'm canadian!

I'M DA GUVNER OF CALI-FOR-KNEEA, IT'S TIME TA PUMP YOU UP!
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#2
You know what? If you don't live in the state of California, then shut the fuck up.

And I seriously doubt he has been using steriods for quite some time. Since the times of him being a body builder lots of badness has been linked to steriods, and many of them stopped then. But even if he does, HE COULD STILL KICK YOUR ASS!
 
993
36
182
#4
mr. universe types are still using steroids, it's the only way to get that freakish shape. otherwise they'd look more like the guys on world's strongest man, who appear fat but are just completely muscle-packed

dunno about ahhnold, he's got no real reason to take steroids except for his image. one theory i heard was that he started up again to get in shape for T3... but who knows
 

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
76
0
0
#5
Smiss said:
You know what? If you don't live in the state of California, then shut the fuck up.


I live in Minnesota and had to deal with that little bitch Jessie Ventura for 4 years, so that makes me able to posit on this.

Arnold is a lying, no talent, shit-for-brains. He's not fit to manage a fast food restaraunt. Fuck him.
 

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
24
0
0
#6
fuck him with a giant rubber dildo, him and mickey mouse... that son of a bitch scares the shit out of me.. And you guys overseas celebrates his birthday on television?!?!?!
ITS AN IMAGINARY MOUSE!
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,828
7,997
487
#7
lojasmo said:
Arnold is a lying, no talent, shit-for-brains. He's not fit to manage a fast food restaraunt. Fuck him.
And yet the public elected him... Seems to me the public is the ones with shit-for-brains.
 

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
26
182
#8
Smiss said:
You know what? If you don't live in the state of California, then shut the fuck up.

And I seriously doubt he has been using steriods for quite some time. Since the times of him being a body builder lots of badness has been linked to steriods, and many of them stopped then. But even if he does, HE COULD STILL KICK YOUR ASS!
eat shit and die, i'm stating my opinion you fucking flamer, don't sit here and tell me to shut the fuck up, may you forever burn in hell along with micheal jackson
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
2
0
#9
Actually, I would rather like to have Jesse Ventura as governor.

And SOD:

 

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
76
0
0
#10
BRiT said:
And yet the public elected him... Seems to me the public is the ones with shit-for-brains.
Actually, at the height of the administration's case for war in Iraq, 70% of americans believed Sadam was behind the 9-11 attacks. I believe your statement has already been proven catagorically TRUE.
 

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
76
0
0
#11
Smiss said:
Actually, I would rather like to have Jesse Ventura as governor.

And SOD:

Actually, Jesse was right on many important issues. Too bad he was a whiny thin skinned bitch. Couldn't stand to hear him talk. Also, he was sort of an idiot.
 
166
0
0
#13
Haha! I have a funny story: My dad is one of the "higher-ups" for SBC (Pacific Bell)... And he has to handle accounts for the huge clients. One of the huge clients that he takes care of is The State of California...And he gets to talk to Governor Schwartzenagger once a month. I was like "Dad! Have him call my cell phone and leave me a message just saying his first name 10 times..." Ah, that'd be great...I'd check my voice mail and hear "Ahhnold...Ahhnold...Ahhnold..." Hahahahaha.... Good times, good times. But, yeah, so, my dad gets to talk to the gov-a-nator once a month. HA!
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#14
California is a pretty liberal state, the fact that they ousted the former Govenor and elected Arnold should tell you how fed up they are with their current state of affairs. I think Arnold deserves 4 years to prove he's either capable or not. 6 months of public office is hardly sufficient time to judge his political ability.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#15
lojasmo said:
Actually, at the height of the administration's case for war in Iraq, 70% of americans believed Sadam was behind the 9-11 attacks. I believe your statement has already been proven catagorically TRUE.
do you know I hear this all the fucking time... and I want to know where these 70% of americans are cause I don't know a single fucking one...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#16
_Kitana_ said:
do you know I hear this all the fucking time... and I want to know where these 70% of americans are cause I don't know a single fucking one...
lo jis mo is no longer with us Kitana....
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#17
well damn it..he should be lol...Yeah... i kind of dug deep to find this one lol
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#18
HintOfClarity said:
Haha! I have a funny story: My dad is one of the "higher-ups" for SBC (Pacific Bell)... And he has to handle accounts for the huge clients. One of the huge clients that he takes care of is The State of California...And he gets to talk to Governor Schwartzenagger once a month. I was like "Dad! Have him call my cell phone and leave me a message just saying his first name 10 times..." Ah, that'd be great...I'd check my voice mail and hear "Ahhnold...Ahhnold...Ahhnold..." Hahahahaha.... Good times, good times. But, yeah, so, my dad gets to talk to the gov-a-nator once a month. HA!
lol, thats fucking awsome!