WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Arnold puffing the magic dragon!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Of course this is the governor of my great home state of Cali!
This cracks me up! Smokes like it's nothin and records it! and to this day, ain't afraid of it! :thumbsup:

CLIK!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TwisT said:
Of course this is the governor of my great home state of Cali!
This cracks me up! Smokes like it's nothin and records it! and to this day, ain't afraid of it! :thumbsup:

CLIK!
You realize that his drug use has never been a secret, right?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
Drug use? ...oh I didn't look at the link. I thought he was referring to giving oral.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MaxPower said:
Drug use? ...oh I didn't look at the link. I thought he was referring to giving oral.
From what I hear, he hasn´t been very secretive about that either.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
NO FUCKING WAY?

Think that's why I said "ain't afraid of it"?

I DUNNO MAYBE!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Well, thanks for bringing to light such exclusive information that NOBODY knew before then. I think I vote this post #1 for most useful and interesting post from the short bus for 2005. :thumbsup:

HunterXI

Ranting Liberal
Soon enough, 'Girlie Men' will be as common a Household phrase as 'Dubya' and 'Nukyular' (Arnold 2008 mb?)

(Uh, no, I was just kidding.)